PDA

View Full Version : does anyone here have the maier frame guards

Castor-426ex
04-29-2002, 12:53 AM
im looking for pics of maier rear frame and master cylinder guards, as usual their website has jack **** in the picture department...but the prices are good on them...thnx

04-29-2002, 07:06 AM
I dont have any pics of them but I have the full skid and the a-arm gaurds. They work awesome go on super super easy and look really nice. I ordered them right from maier and if I remeber right there is some pics of them in the reviews section.

bigbadbrad
05-05-2002, 12:38 PM
hey i am live 4 hours north of bangor
go there all the time
my uncle lives there and i here there are alot of good pits around there i want to go bring my 300 down there and go riding with my uncle. u should come up here some time. u could race at the moto-x track in st. agatha and i could show u the trails up here they are wicked:D

05-06-2002, 06:45 AM
yeah i rode that track last year wiht my banshee and almost killed myself. i have my wheeler in houlton thats were my parents live. lots of good trails around there. you live in caribou? fort kent? there is a big jamboree going on over in woodstock in a couple weeks gonna be over 2000 people there. ytou might want to check it out. me and buddies will be there. check out the link.

http://www.nbatving.com/main.htm

bigbadbrad
05-07-2002, 02:51 PM
i live in frenchville. i think i saw u at the race. i dont think i am gonna race on the track there. maybe on the flat track. I would go to the jambore but dont have my licence. u should come up some time this summer it would be cool. i think there is someone one here from milinokect(sp)
nace talking to u.
:D