PDA

View Full Version : pep bushings

panteramatt
01-24-2005, 09:57 AM
I just got a set of pep front shocks and the bottom bolt and bushing is too big to fit in my a-arms.Is there a place where I can find smaller bushings?

TC426EX
01-24-2005, 10:05 AM
Call Baldwin Motorsports... What you need is the 2 pieces that fit over the lower heim on each side. Just call Mark and tell him what kind of A arms you have and he will hook you up... I will tell you however that those spacers are usually a tight fit. Mine took some finesse to get them in the A arm mounts on my Laegers but they did fit...

Did you get the shocks new for your bike or are they a used set? If they are a used set and they were originally setup for a 250R or something that could be why...

get the number from www.baldwinmotorsports.com

panteramatt
01-24-2005, 10:12 AM
Thanx for the reply. I just tried to call him but no answer. The shcks are used and he said they were from a 250r and thats what Im putting them on but my tcs were fine but these are different size.

cdalejef
01-24-2005, 03:23 PM
Sounds like they weren't really made for a 250R. Buying used shocks is like a box of chocolates :(

panteramatt
01-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Ok this was th edeal. They were made for a 400ex but the guy had a t-pin front end so he had mark baldwin drill out the bottom bushings so I just called mark and hes sending me new ones.