PDA

View Full Version : ICE Racing win first

Ohtu02
01-24-2005, 07:55 AM
I'm pretty stoked! A few weeks ago I took the World Championship ICE Racing win in St. Paul. The first to do it on the production 450 Honda. I don't know how to put the pictures on here so if you would like to see some fun pictures of the podium and racing there are some on my website http://www.ohturacing.com. They were taken from a video tape copied from another so they're all not the best but you can see good enough. Cheers!

BlueZ440
01-24-2005, 10:26 AM
good job..My friend has been trying to beat the banshee guy forever..hopefully he can do it this coming up weekend in Tucson..

Ohtu02
01-24-2005, 01:15 PM
What's your friends name? He (Deny, the banshee guy) is very consistant. He's a great guy as well. Clean racer, won't try to take you out but not afraid to bump a little. My quad is not set up to take on all the different ice conditions. Fortunetly it was hooking up good in St. Paul and I got a good start. I've not had such luck at other venues. I'm a motocrosser by nature and don't have the money to make big changes but I've got some ideas for the next few races. If I was able to get the set up I need at each race, I'm sure I could make the podium most every time. I'll see if I can say hello to your friend in Tuscon. We're all pretty friendly and like to have fun.

BlueZ440
01-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Lance Hallworth.Black 450R #73

He just took 5th in the Pro Production class in phoenix.(WORCS)
This weekend he races Ice in Tucson and then we are out to Glen Helen for GNC 1.:D

Ohtu02
01-24-2005, 02:57 PM
Cool! I'm sure he'll do well. I wanted to race the WORCS and Glen Hellen as well but just don't have the cash. C'ya there!