PDA

View Full Version : sob

Butters
01-23-2005, 10:21 PM
ok i'm pissed for like the 7th time. i went out today and decided to drive my truck. i haven't driven it in like 3 weeks so i figured i would drive it. 1st of all its a 72 chevy so it is old. but it does have a new motor and tranny cause the 1st 3 motors blew up (literally they had bad cranks and they couldn't seem to fix it) and then shorty aftet i the tranny went out. so after all is new we had some probs with it dying. i guess i understood some its new it hasn't been tuned perfectly yeah you are going to have probs. well it was one thing to die, but it always died in bad spots for example intesections. all 3 happend in intersections. well we got it fixed all tuned up and she still dies this time in a mcdonalds drive through. ok well for the record today she didn't die in an intersection, but on an fing bridge. i had to push that ***** 200ft to get it onto the side of the road. then i tried starting it and the starting was engaging. what pisses me off about that is now i have 2 problems. it died for some reason that i don't know and it won't start cause i don't have a started. oh well i don't know wether i should sell it or not. i have a honda accord so its not like its a daily driver but i don't know that its worth keeping.

nosliw
01-24-2005, 12:33 AM
is it really cold? maybe carb out of adjustment or fuel gelling...

Butters
01-24-2005, 09:01 PM
oh trust me its been udjusted by a shop and then a guy who races, so i doubt thats it. the truck just hates me.

416exrider
01-24-2005, 09:39 PM
is your timing set right?

Butters
01-24-2005, 10:42 PM
of course the timing is right. i have been driving it for 7 months. i'm just saying the sob pms's sometimes and won't run. i have no idea why. everything is right!!!!!!! dam i hate it.