PDA

View Full Version : Four ATV apparel

parkers30
01-23-2005, 10:11 PM
anyone know the website of this company? I know Tim Farr is sponsored by them this year, they make ATV specific riding gear, Rocky Mountain carries thier stuff but doesn't list a website or contact info

any help is appreciated

Moto92
01-23-2005, 10:37 PM
http://www.fouratv.com/

parkers30
01-24-2005, 12:08 AM
thanks for the link

anyone have one of thier jackets?

yfzrider93
01-24-2005, 09:13 AM
Tim Farr is actually wearing Alloy gear this year. I know that Dirtwheels said he would be wearing Four gear but I don't think he ever really had a contract with them.

ranger400ex
01-24-2005, 09:28 AM
Farr is running FOUR this year.

Just got their new gear, and will be running it for GNCC this year. The jacket is nice, similar to the Moose XC jacket. I can't wait to see how the stuff holds up. The have an awsome rider support program too. BTW...I am running the razorback pants, and full length jerseys. the gloves are SWEET!!

Ben

quadrcr161
01-24-2005, 09:33 AM
i believe i read on here that it was a division on Oneal and that a few other pros were riding it.

parkers30
01-24-2005, 12:58 PM
is the jacket fairly heavy weight? I am looking at it as more of a casual coat than anything

as far as it seems to me Four is a division of O'neal, and the gear seems really nice

01-24-2005, 03:21 PM
I would not pay $99.95 for that jacket...lol rediculous

ranger400ex
01-24-2005, 07:20 PM
Hey Dicks-master-mygay....if you haven't used their stuff...then STFU...simple as that. State facts...not mouth.

It is a good price for an XC type ride jacket. Like I said I just got mine.

It is pretty heavy built, again it is like thors/mooses XC jacket outer shell, no heavy weight liner. good foul weather jacket...I just got it, so this year it will get a good test at some of the wet and nasty GNCC races over my regular gear.

Yes, they are a division of Oneal...I am a "Four" rider for this year, and you can get the Four gear along with Oneal line...great stuff for ATV riders. Kinda nice to see a company finally look at us for ideas!

I like the over the boot pants...gonna get some real seat time with them soon. The d-ring on the pants is a great idea...no more cords slapping ya in the face!

yfzrider93
01-24-2005, 07:30 PM
Farr is running FOUR this year.

OK, maybe i'm wrong. He has worn Alloy gear at all of the Clear Channel Stadium races so far. Why would he wear Alloy if he's riding for Four?

QuadRacer041
01-24-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by ranger400ex
Hey Dicks-master-mygay....if you haven't used their stuff...then STFU...simple as that. State facts...not mouth.

It is a good price for an XC type ride jacket. Like I said I just got mine.

It is pretty heavy built, again it is like thors/mooses XC jacket outer shell, no heavy weight liner. good foul weather jacket...I just got it, so this year it will get a good test at some of the wet and nasty GNCC races over my regular gear.

Yes, they are a division of Oneal...I am a "Four" rider for this year, and you can get the Four gear along with Oneal line...great stuff for ATV riders. Kinda nice to see a company finally look at us for ideas!

I like the over the boot pants...gonna get some real seat time with them soon. The d-ring on the pants is a great idea...no more cords slapping ya in the face!

im riding for four this year too. looks like great stuff too me, im waiting on my jacket they dont have my size, its on backorder.i have a set of razorback stuff too, fit great and looks heavy duty.

chris over there at four seems like a cool dude too

01-24-2005, 08:52 PM
Hey Dicks-master-mygay....if you haven't used their stuff...then STFU...simple as that. State facts...not mouth. nice bashing there buddy, what would your sponsors say if they knew you were doing this? :rolleyes:

Moto92
01-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by yfzrider93
OK, maybe i'm wrong. He has worn Alloy gear at all of the Clear Channel Stadium races so far. Why would he wear Alloy if he's riding for Four?

Yeah if you look in the race coverage you can see hes got on Alloy. But they also said Farr was to run the Four gear so who knows.

ranger400ex
01-25-2005, 06:39 AM
Possibly Alloy is another division of Oneal...they have a ton of different names and lines.

"nice bashing there buddy, what would your sponsors say if they knew you were doing this? "

They would say the same thing..... They are pretty blunt around there too! As their sticker says....if you don't ride FOUR...your just a dirty wh#$e!
I was just taking the place of your conscious...think before speaking.

Quadracer...yep that is what I thought. Chris was rushing my stuff through..pretty cool! Very nice stuff...can't wait to do some ride testing. The gloves are a definite improvement.

Rico
01-25-2005, 02:00 PM
I"m sponsored by FOUR this year too. MY stuff is on order and I can't wait for it to get here.

Their T-shirts rock....:devil:

YLW400
01-25-2005, 02:18 PM
I am digging their t-shirts

01-25-2005, 04:16 PM
Possibly Alloy is another division of Oneal...they have a ton of different names and lines.

"nice bashing there buddy, what would your sponsors say if they knew you were doing this? "

They would say the same thing..... They are pretty blunt around there too! As their sticker says....if you don't ride FOUR...your just a dirty wh#$e!
I was just taking the place of your conscious...think before speaking.

Quadracer...yep that is what I thought. Chris was rushing my stuff through..pretty cool! Very nice stuff...can't wait to do some ride testing. The gloves are a definite improvement.

i wasn't too offended by your comeback or whatever that was b/c it kinda sucked