PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh=loser city yet again!!!

Matt37
01-23-2005, 07:35 PM
Well iam sooo freakin happy tonight. Thank you New England Patriots. Where are all you crazy Pittsburgh fans now that think your such good fans best in the NFL where are you? With 4 minutes left in the game the stadium was half empty! Yea your great fans. Man what a good game Rothelesberger had no he didnt look like a rookie at all in these playoffs :rolleyes: 3 interceptions not that bad. I just cant believe all you Pitts. fans whined that you werent favored at home and cuz you beat New England in the regular season. Regular season doesnt mean **** Iam SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!

bansheeguy77
01-23-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
Well iam sooo freakin happy tonight. Thank you New England Patriots. Where are all you crazy Pittsburgh fans now that think your such good fans best in the NFL where are you? With 4 minutes left in the game the stadium was half empty! Yea your great fans. Man what a good game Rothelesberger had no he didnt look like a rookie at all in these playoffs :rolleyes: 3 interceptions not that bad. I just cant believe all you Pitts. fans whined that you werent favored at home and cuz you beat New England in the regular season. Regular season doesnt mean **** Iam SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!

same here bro. ealges win and steelers lose, wait not lose they got destroyed. couldnt get much better :D i was wondering the same things the stands were completely empty. they didnt stay and support their team. and all the big talking steeler fans are quiet. ive been sure to rub it in to every steeler fan i can so far. we got so much crap when they beat the eagles. well its time to return the favor ;)

bama400ex
01-23-2005, 07:58 PM
the fans shocked me to. it was 4th and 2 so the steelers kicked a field goal. and they got it, then the fans was booing. thats the first time i have ever seen fans boo when their team scores some points.

Pvt. Maggot
01-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Well...How about you shove it?..Ben had an AMAZING season..Do you have any idea how much pressure was on him?..before you bash anyone..I'd like to see you do better..We lost..big whoop..Its a game...Theres always next year..So if you wanna run your mouth..go some where else..like bluetraxx..Thank You. :)

bansheeguy77
01-23-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
Well...How about you shove it?..Ben had an AMAZING season..Do you have any idea how much pressure was on him?..before you bash anyone..I'd like to see you do better..We lost..big whoop..Its a game...Theres always next year..So if you wanna run your mouth..go some where else..like bluetraxx..Thank You. :)

hey bro u forget all the mouth running going on from other steeler fans? yeah i think ya did, so if u get offended just dont read. we are just supporting our team as well :)
and ben started out with a good season. they showed his stats if u even watched the game. he got very bad at about week 11 or so. and yeah he probably could do better than me but what you dont understand its his JOB he gets paid millions to do that JOB. in return we and other fans expect them to do what we pay them to do. you seem to be big in music so would you like going to a concert that sucked horribly? no so we critisize. go get a shower that will help get the sand outa ur vagina :chinese:

Matt37
01-23-2005, 08:13 PM
Well iam glad iam not the only one on here that is a steeler hater

Go Birds!!!

Tommy 17
01-23-2005, 08:14 PM
it was noones fault but the coaches... u don't run the ball with that kind of defense against the run... throw it...

and u say the fans aren't loyal... lets see u stand out there in 3 degree weather... i can say one thing i've seen nothing but black and gold all over western pa this year...

Matt37
01-23-2005, 08:19 PM
and u say the fans aren't loyal

I would take Eagles fans over Steelers fans anyday. Big deal they stood out in the cold weather so did the eagles fans. Eagles fans had to go through losing the championship game 3 years in a row! And the steelers fans get pissed and leave early when the lose one! So dont give me this most loyal fans bull. Anyway half of the Pitts. fans this off season were front runners. It seems like once the steelers finished the season 15-1 they got ALOT more fans.

bansheeguy77
01-23-2005, 08:25 PM
i noticed that as well. alot of steeler "fans" magically appeared when they start doing good. just like the rams a few years back alot of ppl jumped the bandwagon. gotta love em

BlackRaptor
01-23-2005, 09:25 PM
Steelers, wow they played a great game. Only thee interceptions, not bad for a playoff game. I mean 3 interceptions, that will win super bowls, Nothin like an a** beating in a home game.

blackraptor01
01-23-2005, 09:31 PM
Yeah - NJ did real good this year:macho Get a team and then talk

Matt37
01-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Yeah - NJ did real good this year Get a team and then talk

Shut the fuc up. I live 10 minutes outside of Philly stop crying because you lost pu$$y.

Butters
01-23-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by BlackRaptor
Steelers, wow they played a great game. Only thee interceptions, not bad for a playoff game. I mean 3 interceptions, that will win super bowls, Nothin like an a** beating in a home game.

hahaha thats funny. go Pats

DAB516
01-23-2005, 10:45 PM
I would take Eagles fans over Steelers fans anyday. Big deal they stood out in the cold weather so did the eagles fans. Eagles fans had to go through losing the championship game 3 years in a row! And the steelers fans get pissed and leave early when the lose one! So dont give me this most loyal fans bull. Anyway half of the Pitts. fans this off season were front runners. It seems like once the steelers finished the season 15-1 they got ALOT more fans.

Eagles fans are the scum of the earth. Hell acouple of years ago they throw snowball at Santa Clause. WTF!! I personaly dind't notice anymore than usually Steeler support than usual. It's almost imposibly to get ticekts even if they're having a losing season and the waiting list for season tickets is somewere like 6 years wait

MOFO
01-24-2005, 04:23 AM
Shut the fuc up. I live 10 minutes outside of Philly stop crying because you lost pu$$y.

wow. little sensitive about that... :rolleyes: Sure looks like another case of small dick syndrome.... big man behind the keyboard.

oh well, Steelers played a bad game.... Pat's played one heck of a game... no mistakes...thats the difference.

Life goes on... 'till next season!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

FasstMidnightZ
01-24-2005, 06:50 AM
Well i bet that pats are going to win the superbowl

knighttime
01-24-2005, 06:56 AM
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

MY450R
01-24-2005, 07:50 AM
yeah whats up now knighttime are you at a loss for words??
haha wheres all that trash talk gone??
i had said all along that brady would carry the team on his shoulders and thats what he did.
they played an awesome game yesterday and to be honest if it werent for the turn overs it may have gone differently
i givbe props to both teams i think they both tried their hardest

KFX21
01-24-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
yeah whats up now knighttime are you at a loss for words??
haha wheres all that trash talk gone??
i had said all along that brady would carry the team on his shoulders and thats what he did.
they played an awesome game yesterday and to be honest if it werent for the turn overs it may have gone differently
i givbe props to both teams i think they both tried their hardest

This is about the best open minded post on this thread! I'm a
Steeler fan, but i know what it's like to eat crow. That's why i have NEVER dogged the Pats. simply cause their a good ball team.
It could have been this way in Oct. just as well. Remember luck is
when preperation meets opprotunity. The Pats were prepared and we were not. The best team DID win the game. If i tick ppl off
then so be it, i'm just stating the facts. We lost because we were unprepared to play the game and N.E. were there to play some smash mouth football.

bansheeguy77
01-24-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by KFX21
This is about the best open minded post on this thread! I'm a
Steeler fan, but i know what it's like to eat crow. That's why i have NEVER dogged the Pats. simply cause their a good ball team.
It could have been this way in Oct. just as well. Remember luck is
when preperation meets opprotunity. The Pats were prepared and we were not. The best team DID win the game. If i tick ppl off
then so be it, i'm just stating the facts. We lost because we were unprepared to play the game and N.E. were there to play some smash mouth football.

good post your not ticking me off :p the reason i get ticked off is when people talk so much crap then cant admit when they are wrong and lost.

knighttime
01-24-2005, 10:09 AM
and the Steeler game plan was no good. If the steelers go for and make 4th and goal instead of gettin 3 from Reed, the patsies would have been done. The best team lost from bad decisions from many.

I also would like to state: the eagles will crush the pats.

bama400ex
01-24-2005, 10:11 AM
i dont think that was a bad choice to go for 3. it was just at the begining at the 4th. still lots of time left.

MY450R
01-24-2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by knighttime
and the Steeler game plan was no good. If the steelers go for and make 4th and goal instead of gettin 3 from Reed, the patsies would have been done. The best team lost from bad decisions from many.

I also would like to state: the eagles will crush the pats.

fine you wnat to make it interesting??
noone nutted up and took my bet for the patriots in the last thread

knighttime
01-24-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by bama400ex
i dont think that was a bad choice to go for 3. it was just at the begining at the 4th. still lots of time left.

yeah but think about it this way.

what they did: go for 3 points and reduce the deficit to 11. Then they need a field goal, touchdown, and 2 point conversion to tie. That is like needing to score 3 times.

What they should have done: Go for 7 points. That way all they need to do is stop the Pats once, then get the ball back and tie. This would have been sweet.

Now even if they dont get the TD on 4th down, they would have had the Pats pinned inside the 5 yard line and maybe could have got a safety or forced a punt and gotten the ball back inside the 50.

I also would have passed on most 1st down attempts because the pats were loadin up the line to run blitz. I'd have burned them deep, then ran on 2nd and 3rd downs out of a passing formations.

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

MY450R
01-24-2005, 10:35 AM

what they did: go for 3 points and reduce the deficit to 11. Then they need a field goal, touchdown, and 2 point conversion to tie. That is like needing to score 3 times.

What they should have done: Go for 7 points. That way all they need to do is stop the Pats once, then get the ball back and tie. This would have been sweet.

Now even if they dont get the TD on 4th down, they would have had the Pats pinned inside the 5 yard line and maybe could have got a safety or forced a punt and gotten the ball back inside the 50.

I also would have passed on most 1st down attempts because the pats were loadin up the line to run blitz. I'd have burned them deep, then ran on 2nd and 3rd downs out of a passing formations.
they did that a few times and it seemed to work for them
i dont know why they didnt stick to it

MY450R
01-24-2005, 10:36 AM
they did that a few times and it seemed to work for them
idk why they didnt stick to it

represent618
01-24-2005, 10:39 AM
with all that great "what they should have done" advice i cannot believe you guys aren`t makin millions playing pro-ball yourself? or at least coaching with that great knowledge that you have? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mxjunkie
01-24-2005, 10:39 AM
i doubt this thread would go very well with steeler fans in person... :o

bansheeguy77
01-24-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by represent618
with all that great "what they should have done" advice i cannot believe you guys aren`t makin millions playing pro-ball yourself? or at least coaching with that great knowledge that you have? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wow somebody has some sand in their vagina today.

mxjunkie you would not believe all the steeler fans ive had arguments with. my last job i argued for over 3 hrs with the boss on football.

seatec
01-24-2005, 10:51 AM
none the less he is right. you think the steelers coach got to where he is by not knowing what he is doing? It's all matter of taking a gamble and trying to anticipate what the opposing coach is doing. Steelers gambled wrong. thats it. they spend millions and millions on people who know what they are doing. i am sure there is more to it that just reacting to what the opposing team is doing. As for the steelers QB he did the best he could and messed up 3 times big but those mess ups couldve easily been minor problems. it's luck of the draw sometimes. Steelers are a great team and most teams would kill to have the steelers fan base's devotion. oh and btw. i hate the steelers but that doesnt mean ill act like a arm chair QB.

Remember there is a lot of agony in defeat. i feel for the steelers esspecially since they did so well during the season.

knighttime
01-24-2005, 11:11 AM
let me say it first: STEELERS will win the Super Bowl next year!!!:macho :macho :scary: :eek2:

MY450R
01-24-2005, 11:16 AM
haha you dont know when to quit do ya??
anyway eagles patriots will be an exciting game to watch
i already won a double or nothing bet so im ahead of the game so far
i think i may go quadrupple or nothing

Tommy 17
01-24-2005, 11:17 AM

i totaly agree mike... that was b.s. for play calling...

on the radio today they are talking bout killing cowers lmfao

Mxjunkie
01-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Everyone of that guys post's have been pretty negative so far :o

represent618
01-24-2005, 11:33 AM
i`m just bustin you guys, lighten up!! dont take this so serious, I DONT!!

MY450R
01-24-2005, 11:39 AM
i`m just bustin you guys, lighten up!! dont take this so serious, I DONT!!
i would quit your chit man
you'll end up getting a lot of ppl pissed at you
lighten up??
dont start your crap and noone will bother you

sorry guys i dont mean to be a highjacker

Matt37
01-24-2005, 11:44 AM
the only reason i get so mad is the Pitts. fans talked so much crap the week before this game. Saying how they should be favored at home and they beat them in the regular season so they must beat them in the playoffs. But hopefully now that their season is done we wont have to hear that anymore.

MY450R
01-24-2005, 11:46 AM
the only reason i get so mad is the Pitts. fans talked so much crap the week before this game. Saying how they should be favored at home and they beat them in the regular season so they must beat them in the playoffs. But hopefully now that their season is done we wont have to hear that anymore.
hopefully not

knighttime
01-24-2005, 12:33 PM

bama400ex
01-24-2005, 12:41 PM
well maybe it was a bad call and maybe it wasnt. you could argue that for as long as you wanted to. but what i was mainly saying was that i could not believe they actually booed when they scored. i mean not agreeing with the coach is one thing but to boo when your team scores? wtf

bansheeguy77
01-24-2005, 12:41 PM

well hes been pretty good. and mofo only replied once. the rest disapeared so it seems to have worked :macho

MOFO
01-24-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
well hes been pretty good. and mofo only replied once. the rest disapeared so it seems to have worked :macho

LOL anytime Steelers are mentioned in a thread, I'll respond. :D

oh and ... :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

01-24-2005, 01:16 PM
GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oops is this the wrong place to add that?????

AtvMxRider
01-24-2005, 01:23 PM
:ermm:

knighttime
01-24-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
:ermm:

where is the fried chicken and BBQ ribs jerry:ermm: that room is too empty for you:eek2:

Chino
01-24-2005, 01:50 PM
where is the fried chicken and BBQ ribs jerry:ermm: that room is too empty for you:eek2:

I totally agree, there should at least be reminisance (sp) of bones laying around in the room!:devil: :blah:

Hammer trx450r
01-24-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by DAB516
Eagles fans are the scum of the earth. Hell acouple of years ago they throw snowball at Santa Clause. WTF!! I personaly dind't notice anymore than usually Steeler support than usual. It's almost imposibly to get ticekts even if they're having a losing season and the waiting list for season tickets is somewere like 6 years wait

Santa:eek2: OMG what scum!!!! Did he still bring you presents?

01-24-2005, 02:21 PM
Wow... its a damn game with overpaid millionaire who don't give a **** about you. get over it. Life goes on.

bansheeguy77
01-24-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Cron
Wow... its a damn game with overpaid millionaire who don't give a **** about you. get over it. Life goes on.

thats what life is. 99.5% of the world and everyone involved dont give a damn about you. we the fans made them millionaires so we want to watch them :) if you have no input/smart remarks about the steelers losing/ or arguing about the games dont reply. have a nice day :scary:

AtvMxRider
01-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Chino
I totally agree, there should at least be reminisance (sp) of bones laying around in the room!:devil: :blah: