PDA

View Full Version : Full House

Scott-300ex
01-23-2005, 06:49 PM
Hey does anyone live or been to San Fransisco and seen the Full House house? the big one with 2 bay windows, 1 up and 1 down, and the red door and all that?

if so, tell me about it, did you go in it?

Cause i wanna go out there just to see that house and i would go in it and stuff and see what it looks like in there, that would be awsome if the inside is where they actually shot it and would be what it is like on tv, i would $hit myself

post pics if you got them

God, i wanna go see that house

bansheeguy77
01-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Hey does anyone live or been to San Fransisco and seen the Full House house? the big one with 2 bay windows, 1 up and 1 down, and the red door and all that?

if so, tell me about it, did you go in it?

Cause i wanna go out there just to see that house and i would go in it and stuff and see what it looks like in there, that would be awsome if the inside is where they actually shot it and would be what it is like on tv, i would $hit myself

post pics if you got them

God, i wanna go see that house

lmao dam bro u like full house much? i admit i used to love that show back in its prime.

exrider360
01-23-2005, 06:54 PM
ive always wanted to see it just because it was on tv all the time

Scott-300ex
01-23-2005, 08:11 PM
psh! yeah man, that show is awsome

when i was little we would watch it all the time in our old house, we have every episode taped 2 times at least

lmao

now its on nickelodian (sp?) and fox family, so i still watch it!

:blah:

Quad18star
01-23-2005, 08:15 PM
They got their DVD comming out also . Someone told me about it . I used to watch it every day . :p

Matt37
01-23-2005, 08:15 PM
The inside of that house on the show is not actually the inside of that house. I walked right past that house when i went to San Fransico last year. What they did is just took clips of the outside of the house and then all the inside shots are done at a closed set somewhere in hollywood or somewhere. But that is not actually the inside of that house all they did with that house is take clips of it from the outside.

bama400ex
01-23-2005, 08:22 PM
:huh

Moto92
01-23-2005, 08:25 PM
OMG I cant believe you posted that !!!! LMAO

muddy400EX
01-23-2005, 08:31 PM
OMG! i hate that show so much! its so cheesy

bama400ex
01-23-2005, 08:33 PM
bob saggots da man!

jessi jane
01-23-2005, 08:35 PM
I used to watch that show all the time back in the day. LOL

Moto92
01-23-2005, 08:56 PM
This thread need alot of help....
Oh yeah here we go. Yeah they can stay at my full house

01-23-2005, 09:03 PM
http://maddox.xmission.net/saget3.jpg

bob saget (http://maddox.xmission.net/saget.html)

Bush0102
01-23-2005, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fearthisracer
[B]This thread need alot of help....
Oh yeah here we go. Yeah they can stay at my full house

haha that picture makes me laugh everytime i see it. pretty sure its a good piece of photoshop work

Scott-300ex
01-24-2005, 05:24 PM
so does anyone know the address?

i figured it was a set and not in the house, cuz thats how hollywood works:ermm:

Nausty
01-24-2005, 06:14 PM
yea i hate to admit it but that show and saved by the bell used to be my favorites.

Man that was a while ago. I don't have pictures but i spose you can pry see some video footage of it in the show. Thats just a guess tho.:confused:

Scott-300ex
01-24-2005, 06:25 PM
yeah man, i used to watch saved by the bell all the time too, with my sister, and Family Matters, and TGIF was big in my family, every friday night, we would sit down and watch all the shows, man those were good times, i wish they had real good shows like that on still.

jessi jane
01-24-2005, 06:52 PM
yeah man, i used to watch saved by the bell all the time too, with my sister, and Family Matters, and TGIF was big in my family, every friday night, we would sit down and watch all the shows, man those were good times, i wish they had real good shows like that on still.

Yeah I remember when TGIF was a big thing. My family would sit down and watch all the shows too. I loved it, those were the good days. lol To bad they don't have that still. :ermm:

Bubba
01-24-2005, 07:02 PM

i used to be a pretty big full house fan :o I remember TGIF. My family did the same things. I think step by step was one of those shows on there.

dpizz450
01-24-2005, 07:03 PM
idk anything about full house. but when my mom and sisters went up to los angelos to visit my brother they passed by the osbournes house. they took pics of it. they went right up to the gate of the house. pretty sweet i guess.

Tommy 17
01-24-2005, 07:50 PM
i know a few people that went to the dawsons creek house in wilmington north carolina...

theTman
01-24-2005, 07:54 PM
haha full house is the ****....and the fresh prince of bel air:macho

Nausty
01-24-2005, 08:16 PM
oh man fresh prince.

This thread is awsome and we're all a bunch of sissies.

COme on were all like 18yr old badass's who ride quads and dirt bikes and we're talking about full house. Go figure!:confused:

Scott-300ex
01-24-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by theTman
haha full house is the ****....and the fresh prince of bel air:macho

we must be brothers, if you look in other threads you'll see that my 2 favorite shows are

That 70's show
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Will is one funny mother ***er, and carltons dance, and hilary and ashlee are hot

yeah, i love fresh prince, its on nickelodeon too but tonight its not on, Murphy Brown is, psh! who cares about murphy brown? they had a fresh prince marathon on BET all saturday till like 3am sunday morning

yeah i love that show too but figured i wouldn't say anything about it in the Full House thread

We used to watch Step-by-Step too. Its still on Fox Family channel at 1-2 in the afternoon

lol

i watch to much tv

Quad18star
01-24-2005, 08:54 PM
Anyone know what ever became of Steve Urkle ... I think the show was Familly Matters . LOL

Fresh Prince was a wikked show ... my cousins can do the dance that Will and Carlton used to do together pretty good . ...all the synchronized stuff ... makes weddings so much more interesting . :p

Nausty
01-24-2005, 09:03 PM
ok how bout gilligans island, I use to watch that show every morning for many years everyday before school. Although I only could see the first 20 minutes of about every show because i always had to leave off to the school bus.

I know i' ain't alone on that.

Scott-300ex
01-26-2005, 09:30 PM
ok i was watchin it yesterday and joey said his address was 1882 Gerard, cuz he was talkin to his old girlfriend

so, is that a real street or whatever?

that would be funny if that was the real address

derekhonda
01-26-2005, 11:37 PM
I typed it into map quest, you probably didnt spell "gerard" right but there was a "close match" to 1882 Gerard, San Fransico CA. The next street over was "Jessie St" so Maybe it is??:confused:

DEAL
01-27-2005, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
oh man fresh prince.

This thread is awsome and we're all a bunch of sissies.

COme on were all like 18yr old badass's who ride quads and dirt bikes and we're talking about full house. Go figure!:confused:

Badasses.. lmfao.

FourFiftyFour
01-27-2005, 08:38 AM
lol those shows were great