PDA

View Full Version : Single again

elite ATV1
01-23-2005, 02:48 PM
welp im single again after 11 months of b.s im glad to be alone again

sorry same may call me a post whore.... just needed to get it out

Quad18star
01-23-2005, 02:52 PM
The single life is great . I've been single for over a year now and I love it . I spent about 6 years in relationships before being single for this long .... now I know what it feels like to be free and do what I want .

DEAL
01-23-2005, 03:16 PM
hmm .. my girlfriend lets me do what I want to do ...

MotoX3
01-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
hmm .. my girlfriend lets me do what I want to do ... same here...pamela handerson is a good woman

Quad18star
01-23-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
hmm .. my girlfriend lets me do what I want to do ...

Thats not how I meant it ... I meant i'm more free to do things when I want . Like if I wanna go away for a week , I'd have to make sure I had enough $$ for the both of us to go . I can now go to the nudy bars without comming home to " What you gotta go there to get your fix Blah Blah Blah"

But don't get me wrong ... being in a relationship is good ... I had just needed my space after being involved for so long . I'm almost ready to find myself a new girl and settle down .

TORO1968
01-23-2005, 03:34 PM
I got out back in October, and it's been really, really nice.

Although, I do miss having a girl around... LOL

-Jordan

dunnonuttin
01-23-2005, 04:53 PM
ive had five months of it and im not liking it so much

derekhonda
01-23-2005, 04:55 PM
got rid of mine 3 days ago, started dating year and 7 months ago. ohwell, she wasnt all that great anyways.

AtvMxRider
01-23-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I'm almost ready to find myself a new guy and settle down .

I hear Brian-250 is available:macho

DEAL
01-23-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by MotoX3
same here...pamela handerson is a good woman

I left her for the real woman I got now.

Quad18star
01-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I hear Brian-250 is available:macho

Sorry Jerry ... I was kind hoping for your sister . :eek:

AtvMxRider
01-23-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Sorry Jerry ... I was kind hoping for your sister . :eek:

:ermm: Damn Greg you are desperate

Quad18star
01-23-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
:ermm: Damn Greg you are desperate

I've always wanted black booty . :D

alimdar2times
01-23-2005, 07:44 PM
9 months ago I got out of an 11 year relationship that produced two kids, several mortgages, and tons of heartache. We actually get along better now, except she (the ex) is having a hard time warming up to the new one who's about 7 years younger than me. As far as having some space goes, man am I loving it. The new gal knows I'm not really in for anything too serious this soon, so I'm kinda living "the single life" anyway.

SGA
01-23-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by alimdar2times
9 months ago I got out of an 11 year relationship. As far as having some space goes, man am I loving it.
I hear ya bro. I was married 18 years, got divorced recently. I dunno, sometimes women just flake out on you. Mine seems to have, we did counseling for 6 months and everything, I was determined to save our marriege. Finally I had to let it go, it wasnt going to work. Major heartbreak for me:(
It was weird for awhile meeting and talking to girls, almost felt I was cheating or something. Its getting alot easier now.

Add on: Lo and behold, I have discovered there are girls out there that like to laugh and have fun and enjoy life to the fullest. Sort of like a breath of fresh air in my life. :)

Quad18star
01-23-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I hear ya bro. I was married 18 years, got divorced recently. I dunno, sometimes women just flake out on you. Mine seems to have, we did counseling for 6 months and everything, I was determined to save our marriege. Finally I had to let it go, it wasnt going to work. Major heartbreak for me:(
It was weird for awhile meeting and talking to girls, almost felt I was cheating or something. Its getting alot easier now.

Add on: Lo and behold, I have discovered there are girls out there that like to laugh and have fun and enjoy life to the fullest. Sort of like a breath of fresh air in my life. :)

Howie you've been through tough stuff man ... glad to see you're managing well . I'm still trying to find a girl like you said in your last paragraph . :ermm:

roostin_dale
01-23-2005, 09:09 PM
Single life...hmm...

Just broke up with my girlfriend today....:(

MY450R
01-24-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by SGA

and i thought i was alone
hmm your right it was weird at first but now im dating and having fun laughing and playing around
definatly not used to this kinda stuff but im enjoying every minute of it
its been 7 mos for me
the only thing i miss is ... uhmm well i guess i cant think of anything

pa_countryboy
01-24-2005, 10:10 AM
I broke up with mine back in july. I like bein single its fun ya dont have to answer to anyone but lately though I've kinda been missin the whole relationship thing thought I found the perfect girl but she doesnt feel the same way about me and didnt want to risk losin our friendship by gettin in arelationship with me.

represent618
01-24-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
and i thought i was alone
hmm your right it was weird at first but now im dating and having fun laughing and playing around
definatly not used to this kinda stuff but im enjoying every minute of it
its been 7 mos for me
the only thing i miss is ... uhmm well i guess i cant think of anything

no wonder you`re so horn-dogged out!! i see the light now. :devil:

MY450R
01-24-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by represent618
no wonder you`re so horn-dogged out!! i see the light now. :devil:
if you see the light then go to it man dont fight it just go

Samson
01-24-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by represent618
i see the light now. :devil:

I'm betting your heads entirely too far up your ***** to see any light.

MY450R
01-24-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Samson
I'm betting your heads entirely too far up your ***** to see any light.
haha i was hoping he was dead but he didnt take my advice and go to the light
or maybe he ate a glow stick and wanted to meet it halfway