PDA

View Full Version : Texas GNC rd 2

team_450_88
01-23-2005, 12:25 PM
Its bout time for the first rd in cali.....But im not gonna make it to that one...its a 40 hour drive or somethin for me...lol but ill be in TEXAS....

WHOS GOING???????????????

Who yall thinks gonna win the first round in Cali?

I want Natalie to or Wimmer but I think Kory Ellis will sense its his home track...

roostin_dale
01-23-2005, 12:38 PM
Not going to Cali but i will be at all the rest!

And i am rootin for Luburgh all year long, he is awesome.

Ill be heading down to texas on that Thursday;) (24th)
Youth Production #49...Blue/Red 250x...

SRH
01-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by team_450_88
Its bout time for the first rd in cali.....But im not gonna make it to that one...its a 40 hour drive or somethin for me...lol but ill be in TEXAS....

WHOS GOING???????????????

Who yall thinks gonna win the first round in Cali?

I want Natalie to or Wimmer but I think Kory Ellis will sense its his home track...

ellis 1
gust 2
natalie3
jones 4

quadchick3
01-23-2005, 04:24 PM
Im also not going to Cali, cant miss that much school. But my brother and i will be flying down for TX on thursday(while our parents drive the rig).

Jason Luburgh will deffintily do amazing this year. Planning to be practicing at his track every weekend until TX :) Good luck Jason!

team_450_88
01-23-2005, 07:09 PM
Im leavin thursday afternoon for texas..or thursday night...Jus depends..Idk how long it'll take me to get there soooo i gotta guess when i wanna leave....but ill be THUR...

Ya Jason was lookin fast at lorettas....It would be cool to seem him patt brown ,wimmer and all the youngins do good this year !!

team_450_88
01-23-2005, 07:14 PM
anybody got any pics of the texas track..I kno there are a couple on there site but any others anyone got?

FourFiftyFour
01-24-2005, 08:14 AM
that track hasnt ever allowed quads out there really so i doubt there will be any pics unless someone got them from a bike race.

I should be there, though yesterday something to do with my clutch burned up and we have no idea how or why it happened.... so hopefully i can get that figured out very soon. But if thats all taken care of then I will be there

I think it will be close to call with the pros, I know at the Pro Quad race here in Houston, Natalie was smokin out there.