PDA

View Full Version : Beadlock Suggestion

Les Davis
01-23-2005, 11:46 AM
Hey Pappy looking for some help. I've got a set of Burgard Beadlocks that look at little dull. Are these worth polishing or would pc'ing be a better option??? These rims will most likely get moderate abuse on them. I was thinking some type of black if I go with pc'ing. How much for all 4 rims and do you have any pics of rims that have been pc'ed. Thanks for your help in advance.

Pappy
01-23-2005, 01:14 PM
you could re polish them and as with any aluminum part it will dull out over time. zoop seal would be effective in retaining the shine but its expensive.

pc rims runs about $25 a rim. it lasts but if you run alot of mud it will dull also. the mud will act like sand paper. if you just want the look and ride for fun then you shouldnt have any problems.

Les Davis
01-23-2005, 02:18 PM
I saw that thread for the rims you've shown and I love em!!! That's what made me think about going with the pc'ing. I almost sold mine and bought a set of those. I heard you might be fairly local to me??? I live in Frederick, MD and would be willing to drop these off to save on shipping. Thanks

Pappy
01-23-2005, 04:43 PM
i go thru frederick twice a day heading to and from work. i was working at our mount airy location but due to some changes ive been working at our gaithersburg warehouse.

pm me and we can see if meeting up will work out