PDA

View Full Version : got some trickin snow pics today

cool 300ex
01-22-2005, 11:50 PM
Yeah we got some snow over night not as much as they were calling for so me and keith took out our z's and got some awsome snowing roosting pics sorry keith didn't get that many of you man but there's always next time. Then later i got my grizzly it throws some awsome roosts not bad for a grizzly. Then we went sleding riding it was great my friend knepper used a car hood it did great it went fast alittle 2 fast we almost had a nice pile up with the trees i would ahve been in pain if i didn't bail when i did. But after that keith left so we all went to pull sleds ina big feild and ended up doing more drift busting than pulling. The one girl i know was ridign with me and she wa slike go through there i wa slike ok turn out i was in snow up to the racks on the grizzly i got it backed out and tryed it again and made it. Sorry no pics of that and it was at night time to. Keith man thanks for the awsome pic taking!!! ... and heres the pics...

http://community.webshots.com/album/257345384JDKPqc

Punk'd
01-23-2005, 12:00 AM
nice pics corey

FTR250Rnif
01-23-2005, 07:48 AM
sweet pics. theres a ton of snow up here too

YFZ450Ridr
01-23-2005, 10:20 AM
nice pics, we have had no snow in st louis!!! im so mad, everywhere else is gettin pounded but us!

cool 300ex
01-23-2005, 10:37 AM
Yeah that was the same way it was here fir awhile everyone got pounded but us. Heck for awhile in the winter all it id was rain and sometimes it got up around 50- 60 out. It was nice but then it got cold so if it's going to b cold out why not have the snow and now we finally got some.

bulkdriverlp
01-23-2005, 01:17 PM
cool pics man