PDA

View Full Version : How many of you use, or have used Paypal?

KP's lil'300
01-22-2005, 09:15 PM
I was wondering how well Paypal worked out for you? Any problems? if so what were they? Privacy Issues, anything. I don't know if I should trust this system with my credit card. Thanks to everyone who replies. Kaysen

YFZ450Ridr
01-22-2005, 09:24 PM
i use paypal on ebay and it works flawlessly for me. if the seller/buyer trys to scam you, your money is safe with them and you get it back. ive used it quite a few times and thiers ntohing wrong with them i dont think.

03dynasty
01-22-2005, 09:30 PM
paypal recently had a class action lawsuit filed against them where they paid something like 10mil to users affected by some law that they broke, having said that I think paypal would be squeaky clean after a lawsuit like that.

hondaracer305
01-22-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
i use paypal on ebay and it works flawlessly for me. if the seller/buyer trys to scam you, your money is safe with them and you get it back. ive used it quite a few times and thiers ntohing wrong with them i dont think.

same here :)

big-guy
01-23-2005, 12:32 AM
It's fine for paying, but recieving money is a ripoff.
And then it takes just as long to get the money out of your account as it would to wait for someone to mail a money order.
And you have to watch out for the phishing emails. I get one every couple days.

throwinitup
01-23-2005, 06:45 AM
i have no problems at all, when rbay and paypal teamed up it really made ebaying simple. but no matter what your using paypal for, its easy and you get your money and they get theirs..