PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use these?

Honda400exrox
01-21-2005, 02:09 PM
does any1 use these handwarmers, in winter?

Mxjunkie
01-21-2005, 02:11 PM
ive seen alot of people use them at the race track

Honda400exrox
01-21-2005, 02:13 PM
are they water/mud/slush proof? and how long do the keep ur hands warm going down the road, cuzz to get to trails or gravel pits near my house we at least have to to 15 mins of road driving:mad:

Mxjunkie
01-21-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
are they water/mud/slush proof? and how long do the keep ur hands warm going down the road, cuzz to get to trails or gravel pits near my house we at least have to to 15 mins of road driving:mad:

from what i hear they r pretty good, water proof and everything. warm wise all i can go by is from what ive herd i havent tryed them yet. but im going to look into a pair soon. :)

Scott-300ex
01-21-2005, 04:33 PM
only when i race

derekhonda
01-21-2005, 04:36 PM
i had a seton a polaris once, they rocked especially when i plowed

trx450jason
01-21-2005, 05:25 PM
i use something like them..you can use them instead of the really think gloves in the winter and then you don't even need gloves anymore..they keep your hands warmer anyways

300exPat
01-21-2005, 05:41 PM
where can you get them?

FreekShow
01-22-2005, 07:23 AM
I haven't looked but you can try:

www.denniskirk.com
www.rockymountainatv.com

Quad18star
01-22-2005, 10:24 AM
Honda400exrox .... There are different kinds out on the market right now . Some are a Cordura ... some are just like a foam ... others are leather . We sell TONS of them at work . The foam ones will basically just shield the wind ... they won't be waterproof at all . The cordura ones , are a water resistant for a certain amount of time ... they'll work good if you get a bit of snow on them , but will get wet if it's pouring rain . The leather ones are waterproof and windproof .... they work great . Unless you have hotgrips , most people wear gloves underneath .

Check out www.royaldistributing.com it's probably your best bet for them . If not , check out your local dealer ... they usually all carry them . Ask for Handlebar Muffs . We sell them at our store , ranging from like $15-$60 or soemthing like that .

Honda400exrox
01-22-2005, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Honda400exrox .... There are different kinds out on the market right now . Some are a Cordura ... some are just like a foam ... others are leather . We sell TONS of them at work . The foam ones will basically just shield the wind ... they won't be waterproof at all . The cordura ones , are a water resistant for a certain amount of time ... they'll work good if you get a bit of snow on them , but will get wet if it's pouring rain . The leather ones are waterproof and windproof .... they work great . Unless you have hotgrips , most people wear gloves underneath .

Check out www.royaldistributing.com it's probably your best bet for them . If not , check out your local dealer ... they usually all carry them . Ask for Handlebar Muffs . We sell them at our store , ranging from like $15-$60 or soemthing like that .

Ya but in my royal distributing book all i seen is the foam ones. do you work a royal distributing? cuzz thats were my dad gets most of his snowmobilin equipment, and how do the attach to the handle bars of quads? do you just tie them on?