PDA

View Full Version : those gay catroons... (literally)

n00b on a 400ex
01-20-2005, 08:20 PM
i always knew barney and spongebob werent straight... (http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/20/sponge.bob.reut/index.html)

:rolleyes:

SRH
01-20-2005, 08:24 PM
christians think everything is gay, there gay, thats all they think about....gay ..gay gay...

a person is born gay, if your not gay now you wont ever be, you dotn sit down and watch spongebob and turn gay, christian groups must be freaks, they suppress there followers into living long unhappy lives not being who they are instead of just accepting it... and letting the person be happy....if spongebob is saying its ok to be gay whats so bad about that? if he was saying hey everyone you should be gay or go out and get a bf, i could see there problem....

SpongeBob, who lives in a pineapple under the sea, was "outed" by the U.S. media in 2002 after reports that the TV show and its merchandise are popular with gays

god...no wonder everyone looked at me weird when i bought some of that stuff for my gf...oh man...i got her a watch at burger king and the lady was freaking out telling me how colorful and beautiful the watch was....in front of the whole place....:(

TheFontMaster
01-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by SRH
christians think everything is gay, there gay, thats all they think about....gay ..gay gay...

If all they think about is gay it makes you wonder who really is gay.