PDA

View Full Version : The Last few Dirtwheels.

Dale512
01-20-2005, 07:52 PM
Can somebody tell me what the main articles were in the last few DirtWheels mags? Like starting August until the most recent?

Thanks

02 Red Rider
01-20-2005, 08:05 PM
August - Look at the YFZ
September - Testing the YFZ
October - Go buy a YFZ
November - Did you get your YFZ yet
December - Can anything beat a YFZ
January - YFZ Accessory Issue
Febraury - Yamaha Utilities
March - YFZ the King of all quads

Sorry I couldn't resist.:devil: Give me a few and I will gather them up.

bama400ex
01-20-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by 02 Red Rider
August - Look at the YFZ
October - Go buy a YFZ

Sorry I couldn't resist.:devil: Give me a few and I will gather them up. :D

02 Red Rider
01-20-2005, 08:55 PM
Here's the real deal:

July – Giant 4x4 Shootout/Robot Quads/YFZ450 & Predator Speed Secrets/Guetter Showing Off (j/k)

August – Kawasaki Brute Force/Doug Gust’s Z400/How to Jump/Riding Gear Guide/Raptor 350/YFZ Pipe Shootout

September – More Hot New 2005 Yamahas, Hondas, & Suzuki/Raptor 350 vs Honda 300ex vs 400ex/Sand Tires Guide/Pro Mud Riding Secrets

October – Honda 450r with Auto Clutch Test/2005 Lineups Kawasaki, Honda, Polaris, & Arctic Cat/LRD YFZ450 & FST 500R Track & Trail Tests/How to Adjust Valves/How to Ride Sand/Camo Guide/New & Improved Predator 500 with Reverse

November – 2005 YFZ450 First Test/800 Sportsman/05 Test Special Rancher 350 4x4-Big Gun 450R Kit-Desert Cat 50-DS650-WTech KTM 525/We Rate Video Games

December – Christmas Gift Guide/New 2005 400EX, Recon, 500 Foreman/Honda 470R

January – 2005 Buyers Guide/Predator vs Raptor Shootout/4x4 Shootout – King Quad vs Brute Force vs Sportsman

February – World’s Best Video Game/Most Radical Freestyle Tricks Ever/Monster 4x4s: Turn Your Quad into a Top Mud Machine/First Tests:Z470, Super CustomYFZ450, Outlander 330 4x4, & Xtreme 70, 500 Foreman/Find out the Top Speed of your ATV/Project Quads: Brute Force, Blaster, DVX400/Outrageous New ATV that Shocked the World

400exrules
01-20-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by 02 Red Rider
August - Look at the YFZ
October - Go buy a YFZ

Sorry I couldn't resist.:devil: Give me a few and I will gather them up.

lmfao thats the absolute 100% truth lmfao:rolleyes: , its pretty sad, everything they say is basically "HONDA SUCKS! 400ex IS OLD AND IS FOR PUSSIES, GO YAMAHA, YAMAHA KICKS YOUR F*CKIN *** B*TCHES, YAMAHA IS FOR REAL MEN!"

basically, that sums up every dirtwheels magazine right their...:huh pretty sad aint it, thats why ive decided to change to atvsport

SRH
01-20-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
lmfao thats the absolute 100% truth lmfao:rolleyes: , its pretty sad, everything they say is basically "HONDA SUCKS! 400ex IS OLD AND IS FOR PUSSIES, GO YAMAHA, YAMAHA KICKS YOUR F*CKIN *** B*TCHES, YAMAHA IS FOR REAL MEN!"

basically, that sums up every dirtwheels magazine right their...:huh pretty sad aint it, thats why ive decided to change to atvsport

its true though:( honda didnt wow everyone like was expected the yfz is whats hot now so there covering it...when the 400ex came out it was this is new and hot and awesome...same with raptor ...z 400 etc cannondale... whatever is the best they will cover until something better comes out

02 Red Rider
01-20-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by SRH
its true though:( honda didnt wow everyone like was expected the yfz is whats hot now so there covering it...when the 400ex came out it was this is new and hot and awesome...same with raptor ...z 400 etc cannondale... whatever is the best they will cover until something better comes out

Not to continue into a pissing match, but Dirtwheels tends to push whoever is dishing out the advertising dollars. Yamaha did put out a great quad, but Yamaha is also spending a ton of money to market it. Dirtwheels is just keeping their current "sponsor" satisfied. My sub is up for renewal and I won't spend the money to renew again. Why should I? I would rather give Harlen the money for my membership here and get the real scoop on the ATV world.

Martin Blair
01-20-2005, 09:52 PM
lol thiers something about yfz in every issue, I like atvsport and dirtwheels, they have a few good articles about the 450 and the nice places to go ride in each state, other then that atvsport.