PDA

View Full Version : Who's quad is this?

mudlitecon
01-20-2005, 03:29 PM
Who's quad is this and did the powroll piston help considerably. What 28mm carb was used.

mudlitecon
01-21-2005, 02:13 PM
A LITTLE HELP WOULD BE NICE. I HAVE POSTED SEVERAL DISCUSSIONS ONLY TO GET NO REPLYS. I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS A FORUM FOR HELP. WELL I AM YET TO GET ANY SATISFACTION FROM THIS SITE. I KNOW I HAVE A RECON AND NOT SOME HYBRID OR SOME FAST BIKE HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO ADD LITTLE MORE POWER TO MY BIKE. WHETHER IT IS WORTH IT OR NOT. I DON' T HAVE THE MONEY TO PURCHASE A NEW BIKE. SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT SOMETHING PLEASE GIVE ME SOME HELP. NOW BACK TO THE QUESTIONS WHO'S QUAD IS THAT IN THE PICTURE. I WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT THEM TO SEEK ADVICE AND THE SETUP AND PERFORMACE. :mad:

TheFontMaster
01-21-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by mudlitecon
A LITTLE HELP WOULD BE NICE. I HAVE POSTED SEVERAL DISCUSSIONS ONLY TO GET NO REPLYS. I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS A FORUM FOR HELP. WELL I AM YET TO GET ANY SATISFACTION FROM THIS SITE. I KNOW I HAVE A RECON AND NOT SOME HYBRID OR SOME FAST BIKE HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO ADD LITTLE MORE POWER TO MY BIKE. WHETHER IT IS WORTH IT OR NOT. I DON' T HAVE THE MONEY TO PURCHASE A NEW BIKE. SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT SOMETHING PLEASE GIVE ME SOME HELP. NOW BACK TO THE QUESTIONS WHO'S QUAD IS THAT IN THE PICTURE. I WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT THEM TO SEEK ADVICE AND THE SETUP AND PERFORMACE. :mad:

Mabey no one is saying who's quad that is because no one know's who's quad it is. If you have a specific question about something ask it. Don't just look for someone who has a trick 250ex.

AtvMxRider
01-21-2005, 04:45 PM

Aceman
01-21-2005, 06:58 PM

You don't need to be an ***** about it. If someone knew they would of posted. Damn, some people have such short tempers.
You think people didn't respond to your posts before, wait until they see what an ***** you are now. I know I don't reply to posts made by people I don't like. Good to see you are off to a good start on this forum.:rolleyes:

tdsongster
01-21-2005, 08:18 PM
What a dumb *****...

mudlitecon
01-22-2005, 07:12 AM
WELL ITS NICE TO SEE ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET MAD AND EVERYONE STARTS DOGGING ME. THANKS A LOT. YOU KNOW I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY NOT HAVE THE ANSWER BUT AT LEAST TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IT IS. AND FOR THE STFU NEWBIE PART, HOW ELSE AM I GOING TO LEARN OR KNOW ABOUT SOMETHING IF I DON'T ASK. AND TELLING ME TO STFU WAS WORSE THAN ME BLOWING OFF A LITTLE STEAM. I AM NOT REAL FOUND OF PROFANITY AND DON'T LIKE TO BE ON THE RECIEVING END OF IT. I REALIZE THAT MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS WEB SITE HAVE 400EX OR 300EXS BUT, THERE ARE OTHER BIKES AS WELL GUYS. THAT PICTURE OF THAT BIKE CAME FROM THE MEMBER PICTURES PAGE UNDER 250EXS. I THOUGHT THIS FORUM WAS A LITTLE MORE OF A FAMILY/GROUP AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO'S BIKE THAT IS. ANYWAYS IF I SOUNDED LIKE AN A@% I AM SORRY. I CAN ADMIT WHEN I AM WRONG, BUT THIS IS NOT THE ONLY OCCASSION WHERE NOBODY RESPONDED. IN THE FUTURE EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING TELL IT'S NOT BEEN DONE AND TO TRY IT. JUST SUPPORT EACHOTHER AND HELP ONE ANOTHER OUT.

throwinitup
01-22-2005, 07:31 AM
first off, loose the caps billy badasss.........it doesnt make you a tough guy. you only gave people 1 day to reply to your topic...ive posted and its taken up to 3 days to get the answer i needed. leave..we dont want you here, your an ***. so bite the bullet and move on buddy..go find a 4x4 fourm.

mudlitecon
01-22-2005, 07:43 AM
"first off, loose the caps billy badasss.........it doesnt make you a tough guy. you only gave people 1 day to reply to your topic...ive posted and its taken up to 3 days to get the answer i needed. leave..we dont want you here, your an ***. so bite the bullet and move on buddy..go find a 4x4 fourm." POSTED BY THROWINITUP

here, i took the caps off. i really don't know why you thing i am a billybada@$. My computer at work is on caps lock. i said i was sorry but, i am a little diappionted. oh, and about your wish, if you have five other people that want me gone you'll never see me gone and never here from me again. i don't have a 4x4 though.

atvracr350
01-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Honestly, can you think of one reason you should be on this sight after you treat us like asses because we don't know who owns one fourwheeler when there are 631 pages of members to this sight and i would guess that the majority of them own a fourwheeler of some sort. So yes i think you should leave if that is the kind of attitude you are going to have about the sight. If you treat us like ignorant asses then im sorry but that is the way we have to treat you back when we did nothing wrong. Sorry it had to be this way.

panteramatt
01-22-2005, 09:09 AM
Hey guys, ease up on the poor kid he admitted he was wrong.And dont be so impatient, not everybody looks in this section EVERYDAY. Now to get to your question. Sadly to say but you would have to dump around $1000 to get a decent amount of power out of that machine facts are facts. If I were you I save soem loot up, sell your bike, and get a used 300ex. You can find a nice one for under $2000 and hopping it up would be MUCH easier.

mudlitecon
01-22-2005, 09:33 AM
pantaramatt, thank you for the input. I understand that it takes a while to reply but, i have posted before to get no reply at all. I would like a new quad and if a get a new one it will be a year or two and will be a 400+. i have an exhaust and filter is there anything else i could do. I have seen a high rev cdi would that help. bbk is in the works, maybe.

Chef
01-22-2005, 10:00 AM
With almost 34,000 members, the chance of someone just knowing whos quad that is is pretty slim. Before you freak out and make a very stupid reply to your own thread, think a little bit.

First off, get rid of the supertrapp and find something else...anything but a DG and a cobra are better. Most guys with the little bikes dont usually stick around very long so good luck with finding whos bike that is.

panteramatt
01-22-2005, 10:16 AM
If you really need hp, bore it out with a higher compression piston and find someone to port it and find a cam for it.There ya go.

tdsongster
01-22-2005, 01:09 PM
You post a question and the scream at us for not responding to your demands. No one here owes you anything, I for one want you GONE!

TC426EX
01-22-2005, 01:30 PM
Ill admit that when I saw your thread topic, I honestly didnt know what the +*&% you were talking about. Thats pretty general... "whos quad is this". Like someone said above, there are 34,000 members on this site and lots of bikes posted on here. I post on here alot and help people any time that I can but I gotta be honest with you, your attitude makes it less probable that you will get any advice from me... Tone it down and ask a REAL question with a purpose that is more specific and you will see that things will go alot better for you...

:rolleyes: :ermm: :scary: :huh

RideRed250ex
01-23-2005, 08:19 AM
actually referring to the question here...instead of finding a quad with the bore kit in it and ask whos quad is it..... Why not just asking if anyone is currently running the bore kit, and how they like it... if its given them n e problems... you would definitaly get a better response than asking whos quad that is...Just a suggestion...

mudlitecon
01-24-2005, 07:13 AM
how more specific do you want my question, i had a picture of a bike and wanted to know whos it was. i clearly didn't explain my intentions. I have asked about bbk, high-rev cdi, and several other performance question and go no response. I saw this bike and thought it might be easy to find the guy and ask him a few questions. I said i was SORRY. If that is not enough thats fine.

Hammer trx450r
01-24-2005, 07:24 AM
how more specific do you want my question, i had a picture of a bike and wanted to know whos it was. i clearly didn't explain my intentions. I have asked about bbk, high-rev cdi, and several other performance question and go no response. I saw this bike and thought it might be easy to find the guy and ask him a few questions. I said i was SORRY. If that is not enough thats fine.

Dude its like hanging out in here, If you acted like this in a crowd we'd probably kick your ars, not give you answers. So consider all this abuse, you getting your ars kicked:p

sprtrx300ex
01-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Try going to www.keihin-us.com to look for the carb

Also try edelbrock, or dont see anything on these sites, try calling them.

blitzkrieg05
01-24-2005, 09:00 PM
lmfao!...