PDA

View Full Version : Very disapointed in burgard

WhiteBros400ex
01-20-2005, 03:14 PM
I will never order shocks from burgard again, he will be lucky if i ever decide to order anything from him. I order elkas from him about 2 months ago and i have been calling him and calling him and he never answers his phone, well when i would finaly get ahold of him he would say they will be in, in the next day or so, so i give him a week call him back and he doesnt have them, so today iev been getting tired of waiting and listening to these lies. So i called elka today and turns out they never got a order placed from burgard and havnt heard anything from burgard scence october 18th so turns out he has been lieing to me about my shocks and now i wont get to do my first race or ride in the snow because of a LIER.

SRH
01-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by WhiteBros400ex
I will never order shocks from burgard again, he will be lucky if i ever decide to order anything from him. I order elkas from him about 2 months ago and i have been calling him and calling him and he never answers his phone, well when i would finaly get ahold of him he would say they will be in, in the next day or so, so i give him a week call him back and he doesnt have them, so today iev been getting tired of waiting and listening to these lies. So i called elka today and turns out they never got a order placed from burgard and havnt heard anything from burgard scence october 18th so turns out he has been lieing to me about my shocks and now i wont get to do my first race or ride in the snow because of a LIER.

sounds like arens, cpm, and a bunch of other places...they all do the same stuff i hate dealing with places like that

exrider360
01-20-2005, 04:44 PM
its hard to find a GOOD dealer these days theres alot around the site like c&d but theres not many

popo
01-20-2005, 04:49 PM
I've never had one problem with either Gt Thunder or The Quad Shop the real leaders in customer service.

beak7707
01-20-2005, 05:14 PM
I've read alot of bad posts about Burgard lately, he better step it up.

markk
01-20-2005, 07:55 PM
I actully feel your better off to order the parts u can from somone who has them in stock! AKA C&D Racing/ Quadshop T&T Racing They all suport the sight, and are good to work with!

WhiteBros400ex
01-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Yea i strighted (sp) it out today by just ordering them stright from elka suspension.

01-20-2005, 08:50 PM
did you get your money back from burguard? iv'e been hearing some bad stories about him lately

Pappy
01-20-2005, 09:00 PM
i wouldnt believe anything until you get the full story.

if the shocks werent paid for then you can bet he didnt order them. he has a few sets there now that people never paid for so id imagine he wont be pre ordering any.

secondly, the last few stories ive heard have been bunk and found to be untrue. (not saying this one is but alot of others have been false)

i have had parts never shipped, been charged for them also. ive also had parts shipped to the wrong address and the company never really did anything about thier mistake so im out bucks. i dont run around the net crying about it. i settle it with the company. and for shocks you always go to a high volume shop, i would never order them from a manufacture unless it was a shock manufacture.

WhiteBros400ex, if you never paid for them then you dont have any basis to be too aweful mad, except the fact that they stated they were ordered. that i cant help you with. if there is or was a payment made then id be upset also but i have a hunch its the other way around.

Pappy
01-20-2005, 09:04 PM
and btw....ive never waited over 2 weeks for elka shocks. if you dont have them in your hand inside of that time period then you need to make calls immediatley. elka is one of the best in the business about getting folks thier shocks.

diangelo#67
01-20-2005, 09:07 PM
not to be ignorent or any thing but dude you waited two months and your crying, I WAITED 6MONTHS FOR P.E.P'S and I was happy to get them of course, but be patient call the person talk it out thats how you get good deals and future sponsors not downing there reputation on the internet:huh

660bigdaddy
01-21-2005, 08:38 AM
i've had issues w/ izzy before also. PAID for wheels, made several calls, waited 6 weeks,got the wheels and no inner rings on the fronts like i ordered. BUT, izzy made it right, a few phone calls later plus he replaced a stem that twisted on the spline. it took two months and more phone calls to get my stem,but i got them. if your not in a hurry or want to try your patients. try burgard. his prices and products are great, but his customer service is so-so.
last set of shocks i bought /serviced was from derisi racing. santo did a great job, and stood behind his product. jmo:D

450Racer
01-21-2005, 09:05 AM
I ordered some Elka's from Nac's and the order was called in the minute I got off the phone with them. They showed up at Nac's about a week later than I had them 3 days after that. Nac's are AWESOME people to deal with. They're extremely fast and have a really good tech staff too. I reccomend them to everybody.

Ralph
01-21-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by diangelo#67
not to be ignorent or any thing but dude you waited two months and your crying, I WAITED 6MONTHS FOR P.E.P'S and I was happy to get them of course, but be patient call the person talk it out thats how you get good deals and future sponsors not downing there reputation on the internet:huh

Except, when andbody orders P.E.P shocks and expect them to come sooner they are stupid. Most elkas come in under 2 weeks, mine took one week. So knowing that and having them take 2 months then i would be pissed too.

QuadJunkies
01-21-2005, 10:16 AM
WOW.... Well I have NEVER had ANY problems with Izzy holding up to his end . I have bought three set of Beadlocks and AArms and got them all in a very timely mannor. I just got my aarms about 2 weeks after ordering them and my rims ALWAYS came the same week I ordered them....Burgards has ALWAYS giving me awesome customer Service...! ::)

gojk
01-21-2005, 11:28 AM
Burgard was really good with my order. And sent some awesome arms.