PDA

View Full Version : Full set of Tireballz with Razr II's for sale

cliq20
01-20-2005, 01:18 PM
I have a set of Tireballz in great shape for sale that are installed in a set of Razr II's with at least 85% tread. I prefer not to separate since the razr's have a couple gashes in them and i'm not sure they'd hold air alone. I have 1450 in this stuff and i'm asking 1100 for the set. It includes 4 extra tireballz - 2 fronts and 2 rears.

I will accept other reasonable offers.

Email cliq20@dmrtc.net for info and pics.

Aceman
01-20-2005, 06:45 PM
Since I know razr 2's are around 350 for a set your telling me you spent around 1100 bucks for just tireballs:eek2: You must be dedicated to spend that much on something that will only prevent flats. Good golly, I can make probably 100 trips to the tire store to fix a flat for the price of those tireballs. Good luck selling.

cliq20
01-20-2005, 07:14 PM
retail price is 260 a wheel. and i bought extra balls for spares. those who have them know how invaluable they are. never having a flat during a race is worth a lot. ask anyone who has them. i'm not going to race that serious so those who are will most likely want them. thanks.

btw it also helps a little with suspension, more tire contact to the ground, and less tire roll. they're more helpful than you think. i wish i could afford to keep them.