PDA

View Full Version : XC mini quad racers

Hetrick Racing
01-20-2005, 05:57 AM
I dont know how many are on here but im going to let this out anyway.
Walker Fowler is my team HETRICK RACING rider for XC.
Well if you didnt know we have a big team of mini riders for the GNC MX series.The thought is having the same for XC.
So i am looking for a few good men for the 06 series.
To put it like this go out tear it up, be safe,ride smart, if it matters I will be watching.
We may not make it to all the races but Danny Fowler will, and I will have him looking for some team mates for Walker for the following year.
I would like to have a resume to be a support rider for this year,that way I know the kids somewhat.
Get the resumes in asap.
GOOD LUCK
BE SAFE

thunderisland
01-20-2005, 07:48 AM
Hello Mr.Hetrick my son Cain is going to be riding in the GNCC series this year and other hare scramble type courses in our tri-state area.We live in Indiana and are planning on running several series if the schedule don't conflict to much.I'll send in his resume.

Johnny & Monica
01-20-2005, 09:54 AM
I'm sending in resumes for my son Chance and my daughter Taylor. That would be awesome for any kid that got sponsored or supported. Do they have to be riding a Kasea ???? Thanks for stepping up for the kiddos. Where should we send the resumes ??

Pappy
01-20-2005, 08:22 PM
Rich, thanks for stepping up the support! And thanks for the help your company offered my son Cody! Tell Walker to keep an eye on him for me:D

Hetrick Racing
01-21-2005, 06:10 AM
Just go to www.hetrickracing.com
our info is there.
Thanks

Arctic Cat Dad
01-22-2005, 07:54 AM
Mr. Hetrick, thanks for adding Michael #838 as one of your support riders. Michael is stoked about being sponsored by Hetrick racing and racing in the GNCC series. He loves XC racing and will be at all the Nationals .He may only be 6 but he loves to push his quad to it's limits!

fastmini
01-22-2005, 11:04 PM
Rich- I just read you're looking to expand your xc team- AWSOME! Walker will be stoked! I'll get in touch and we'll talk.Thanks again for all your help!

660bigdaddy
01-26-2005, 04:42 PM
hard copy in the mail.
thanks rick!:D

Arctic Cat Dad
01-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Littleman is ready!:macho

hetrick425ex
01-30-2005, 05:22 PM
hey guys, "Johnny & Monica" no you dont need to be on a kasea, that would be crazy, we support all types of quads and riders... Good Luck Yall

Casey - hetrickracing.com

dj89
02-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Hi rick,

remeber me?

I rode the yellow trx90 #16, my little brother rode the lt 80 # 20 at mapleshade. I took a year off and i'm thinking about geting back in it. But not on the 90:p .
http://www.mapleshademx.com/hpw97.jpg

theTman
02-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Rich, thanks for stepping up the support! And thanks for the help your company offered my son Cody! Tell Walker to keep an eye on him for me:D

jesus pappy...he gets more air than me

Johnny & Monica
02-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Big Thanks to Hetrick Racing. See ya at the track! :D :D :D

Taylor and Chance

quadfamily
03-27-2005, 07:32 AM
Mr. Hetrick,
How much for a standard bore high compression piston for my son's TRX90?

hetrick425ex
03-27-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by quadfamily
Mr. Hetrick,
How much for a standard bore high compression piston for my son's TRX90?

This is Casey, I work at Hetricks...
Your best bet would be to either email us or give us a call to get an immediate answer. If you would like email attn Casey and i will take care of it...
Thanks
hetrickracing@hotmail.com