PDA

View Full Version : Special deal on custom Airbox mod for EXriders.com members L@@K

New-400ex_guy
04-28-2002, 12:42 PM
i know this has been posted before but ive been talking to the guy about these and he has agreed to sell them for $40 shipped to exriders.com members.

i know its still kinda expensive but this is very cool and for those of us who arent mechanically inclined this would work great.

these will probly start showing up for much more money then they are now, since he is selling to different dealers and companies.

so if you want one just email eric esutton@citlink.netand tell him you want Shane's special $40 price for EXRIDERS.com Members

im not affiliated or really know the guy who is selling them just trying to get a us a better price. i will post all the info about the product and pics in the post below

New-400ex_guy
04-28-2002, 12:45 PM
EHS RACING PRESENTS a new product that I designed in my shop and is a must have if you have ever jetted your quad. Because you know that you have to remove your old airbox cover and you are left with a very unprotected air cleaner. This new cover seals better than anything else on the market I guarantee, and each one is hand crafted in my own shop so I also guarantee quality. This cover not only performs well it also looks extremely trick. Its made out of 1/8 inch thick quality aluminum, the bolts that come with it are quality stainless steel cap screws, and the filter material is made specifically for me by Outerware. Outerware tapes all of the edges on the filter so there is no fraying of tearing. This is a definite showtime deal and I promise you will be happy with this investment, if you not 100% happy I will give you a full refund. EMAIL me with any questions whatsoever and I will be glad to help. Also make sure you check out my other auctions because I make them for the raptor, 400EX, and 250R. Soon they are coming for others like the blaster. Make sure you get them quick because it will be a few weeks before I list anymore!!!

Check out what you get!
MAKE SURE YOUR AWARE THAT THIS IS A KIT TO MODIFY YOUR ORIGNAL AIRBOX COVER, DOES NOT INCLUDE THE OEM COVER

Airbox cover kit:
One piece 1/8 inch thick aluminum face plate
Custom replaceable filter made by OUTERWARE
Stainless steel cap screws + nuts/washers
mounting instructions
available colors BLACK/RED

MY PROMISE OF SATISFACTION

MAKE SURE YOUR QUAD RUNS GOOD WITH THE COVER REMOVED BEFORE CUTTING THE COVER UP (NOT RECOMMENDED FOR BONE STOCK QUADS)

*I can also mount this kit for you if you mail me your cover, or I can send you one ready to put on already mounted but you must contact me and I will work with you

PAYMENT- PAYPAL IS PREFERRED BUT I WILL ALSO ACCEPT CHECK OR MONEY ORDER WILL SHIP ONCE PAYMENT CLEARS

RedRage300ex
04-28-2002, 01:02 PM
why dont you just measure and cut a hole in the lid and then put an outerwear on? Yea your design is tighter fitting but if air and dust get in the air box thats what the filter and outerwear are designed for...They both work the same way just that one is a little cheaper. Im not trying to flame your creation but im just wondering if that would work also but save even more money..just my 2 cents.

Kadafiy
04-28-2002, 02:00 PM
I must say it does look pretty good. I think he'll start selling them cheaper because i saw a ton of them on ebay for 45 with no bids. Cool product though.

Moto92
04-28-2002, 02:12 PM
It looks trick but thats about it. So he sends you the stuff and you have to do all the mods yourself. Hes basically selling you an outerwears cover and a piece of $3 aluminum for $40 :huh
I dont think so...but I might make on for myself. If someone wants to make something useful then make a lid for the aluminum airboxes.