PDA

View Full Version : Rc Car And Paintball Gun For Sale!!!

Matt37
01-19-2005, 02:03 PM
I have a traxxis tmaxx rc truck for sale. This thing is nasty it has a 2.5 HP racing motor in it and has a custom chasis, a arms, and undercarriage part. All billet alluminum (red). Then i got the aftermarket tires and rims huge mudder tires. The only stock part on the truck is the body everything else has been modified in some way. This thing rips we clocked it at 62 MPH that is the highest we could get it up to because after that it becomes un controlable it will go faster but if you do go faster you will crash. CRAZY RC TRUCK!!! iam asking $400 obo

The next item is a dragonfly autococker paintball gun. Now everyone know autocokcer is one of the best names in paintball. This thing is also awsome. I got a self cleaning barrel on it you shot one ball and the ball that follows cleans the barrel from the ball before it. It also has new grips and i will include with it 500 balls. co2 tank, mask and also an extra barrel. You cannot beat this deal it is everything you need to destroy your opponents. Iam asking $200 obo

Thank you