PDA

View Full Version : Wanna see some Crazy Carnage???

QuadJunkies
01-19-2005, 01:05 AM
and to think I linme up we these guys/gals.... :eek: :huh :o

This all was from ONE NIGHT on Jan 15th... :eek2:
This was my Freind who made the clip of last wk end.. The vid is in Album ~~ OOPS Jan. 15th~~ for all you Sickos who like Carnage..

:devil:

http://www.gingerosmus.neptune.com/

derekhonda
01-19-2005, 03:29 AM
thats a pretty awesome video tina, good find.

That looks like a lot of fun, im gonna have to see if theres anywhere around indiana to flat track.

PS what the heck was that yellow and red polaris trying to accomplish when he got spun out, he sure as hell wasnt on his brakes and ran that official over.

JR3
01-19-2005, 04:29 AM
Nice vid QJ was that first wreck your kid it looked like the other lil kid was purposely trying to spin her out. lol. I think when the official got ran over the guy just panicked and was full throttle. :)

44oEX
01-19-2005, 04:39 AM
man get that dam polaris out of there. he doesn't belong an a track. he is just in the way:mad:

QuadJunkies
01-19-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by JR3
Nice vid QJ was that first wreck your kid it looked like the other lil kid was purposely trying to spin her out. lol. I think when the official got ran over the guy just panicked and was full throttle. :) No my Daughter and Son we in the Modified class, that was the Beg. class. Poos little Bubba got his legged pinched under the LT and if you look carefully , he is crying in pain but the officials just walked around like it sa normal thing to see a kids what mounted on another :eek2: :rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
01-19-2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by 44oEX
man get that dam polaris out of there. he doesn't belong an a track. he is just in the way:mad: LMAO!! Are you referring to the guy who ran over the official... That guy pi44ed me off!! He literally throddled into it like he planned on powering out of it or something:grr: Ive got better fottage that PROVES my theory on that! He should have been DQ'd and sat out for one race!
Dont under estimate a Polaris. You havent seen my vid with Our Predator in it yet... Ill have my vid ready tomorrow.....:D

QuadJunkies
01-19-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
thats a pretty awesome video tina, good find.

That looks like a lot of fun, im gonna have to see if theres anywhere around indiana to flat track.

PS what the heck was that yellow and red polaris trying to accomplish when he got spun out, he sure as hell wasnt on his brakes and ran that official over. Im tellin ya, your gonna see it tomorrow just like it is!!! He hits the throddle lie a total idiot!! This guy is always tellinh my ole man he could school him.... :rolleyes: PALEASE.....

quadrcr161
01-19-2005, 10:25 AM
looks like a bunch of trail riders out there trying to race, the polaris guy letting go and just falling over backwards, and the big boy on the vforce.

QuadJunkies
01-19-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
looks like a bunch of trail riders out there trying to race, the polaris guy letting go and just falling over backwards, and the big boy on the vforce. THAT was a girl:huh that was her first time racing a quad. She actually did pretty good I thought, and to be honest, she got cut off from the outside rider.. I think a few of the wrecks could have been avioded , I guess we all learned the hard way sometimes.... :p Im just glad no one got seriously hurt, only one broke his wrist riding up the fence..

Mxjunkie
01-19-2005, 10:35 AM
lmao that kid on the polaris owned that flagger geeze he flipped in the air! :blah:

quadrcr161
01-19-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
THAT was a girl:huh that was her first time racing a quad. She actually did pretty good I thought, and to be honest, she got cut off from the outside rider.. I think a few of the wrecks could have been avioded , I guess we all learned the hard way sometimes.... :p Im just glad no one got seriously hurt, only one broke his wrist riding up the fence..

the v force rider was a girl? oops :D. i was looking at the quad more i guess, might have to go back and look again.

QuadJunkies
01-19-2005, 10:48 AM
no,no,no... LMAO!! The girl was the one who flipped off the quad Backwards.... ;) Itshard to tell whos who with gear on.... lol

quadrcr161
01-19-2005, 10:52 AM
just rewatched it, yea i can see that, but the guy on the vforce was a good size, lol. she looked like she got turned down onto. either the peopel cant tell when someone is under them or they didnt want to give a line up. are they running knobbies on some of the quads there?

QuadJunkies
01-19-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
just rewatched it, yea i can see that, but the guy on the vforce was a good size, lol. she looked like she got turned down onto. either the peopel cant tell when someone is under them or they didnt want to give a line up. are they running knobbies on some of the quads there? We run Both. The track was on the verge of needing a set of Hoosiers or AM Racers tires. Were all finding Hoosiers work best :)

bulkdriverlp
01-19-2005, 12:26 PM
seems like when you post video any body with netscape cant see it. is that the case? maybe its just me. oh well i bet it was cool:rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
01-19-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
seems like when you post video any body with netscape cant see it. is that the case? maybe its just me. oh well i bet it was cool:rolleyes: I guess with Neptune you cant view it.. That sucks :( But everyone else is able to see it so far:)

fastbikes
01-19-2005, 07:30 PM
Yeah it was an interesting evening of racing. In all classes....wrecks seem to happen at least once throughtout the evening it is alway great when no one gets hurt....but that is what happens especially in classes with a lot of new people....Look at me I wrecked all by myself...hahahaha

DVXRULES
01-19-2005, 08:50 PM
Why do you assume that if someone is attempting to pass on the inside and they end up tangled up with the outside person, that it is the outside persons fault? My opinion, after reveiwing the tape as if anyone cares, I didn't feel the Polaris was far enough in the corner to even attempt to hold her line at the speed she was coming into it nor did I see her or hear her. It wouldn't of mattered because she was going to fast into the corner to hold it and would of slide into anyone on the outside of her. Unfortunately, that just racing! Hey, I've been that person on the inside and loss too with the fractures to prove it. The camera angle is deceiving. The Polaris ended up wedged on my heel guard. I hate to see anyone wreck but let me remind you IT'S JUST RACING AND S--- HAPPENS!

JTRtrx250r
01-19-2005, 09:10 PM
a couple few ouches!:blah:

BlueZ440
01-19-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by DVXRULES
Why do you assume that if someone is attempting to pass on the inside and they end up tangled up with the outside person, that it is the outside persons fault? My opinion, after reveiwing the tape as if anyone cares, I didn't feel the Polaris was far enough in the corner to even attempt to hold her line at the speed she was coming into it nor did I see her or hear her. It wouldn't of mattered because she was going to fast into the corner to hold it and would of slide into anyone on the outside of her. Unfortunately, that just racing! Hey, I've been that person on the inside and loss too with the fractures to prove it. The camera angle is deceiving. The Polaris ended up wedged on my heel guard. I hate to see anyone wreck but let me remind you IT'S JUST RACING AND S--- HAPPENS!

Man take it easy..It's actually both people's fault..

Both of the riders should of been looking out for each other..That's y we always have wrecks in the Beg class.. They don't know how to paste themself..

I'm glad I keep away from the pack on INT..But we also keep it clean and smart...I just don't know where all this NEW people came from..I think they should go to the BEg class.

fastbikes
01-19-2005, 09:33 PM
Blue she is talking about the wreck in the women's class not the beg. class....There is always wrecks in that class, you can count on that...I think that there is always going to be a wreck in the beg class, so many new people that don't have all that much experience FT...The same goes for the women's class....there is alot more of us girls out there and a lot of us haven't raced FT before, and of course like most people you want to win...I learn that, I thought that since I had a fast bike I could come out and kick some *** but the only thing that happened was that I got my *** kicked by my bike...know all i do is sit back and cruise into last place...:D ...I think that if we had a more consistance turn out for the women's class this stuff would not happen you go from race 4 to have 9 and only a few have raced before....I am just glad that no one got hurt and everyone is having fun...

Hey are you racing pro on Saturday or no?:D

BlueZ440
01-19-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by fastbikes
Blue she is talking about the wreck in the women's class not the beg. class....There is always wrecks in that class, you can count on that...I think that there is always going to be a wreck in the beg class, so many new people that don't have all that much experience FT...The same goes for the women's class....there is alot more of us girls out there and a lot of us haven't raced FT before, and of course like most people you want to win...I learn that, I thought that since I had a fast bike I could come out and kick some *** but the only thing that happened was that I got my *** kicked by my bike...know all i do is sit back and cruise into last place...:D ...I think that if we had a more consistance turn out for the women's class this stuff would not happen you go from race 4 to have 9 and only a few have raced before....I am just glad that no one got hurt and everyone is having fun...

Hey are you racing pro on Saturday or no?:D

Oh I C..I just wanted to say that..:D :blah: And NO, I'm not racing PRO, they were just kidding about moving me up..They said they would love to have me in the PRO class but that it was up to me.. So I decided to clinch my tittle in the INT class and then race the last race with the PRO'S.;)

fastbikes
01-19-2005, 09:54 PM
Right on!!!Yeah if you move up don't you lose half of your points? I think Dan would move up but he doesn't want to lose his points that he's got know.

Hey Tina how are you doing in the points? I think I official have 6 points:D ....at the rate I am going I might make it to 10 by the end of the season!!! I think my Mom has 4th place right now, she missed the first race so she is behind...I think Brandon passed Austin in the points this last weekend, he was only a few points behind Austin in third.

BlueZ440
01-19-2005, 10:08 PM
I'm not sure if you lose 1/2 of your points if you move up..I think if they make you, then you won't lose your points. But if you move up for the hell of it then yes..I'm not sure.. I'm seating at 38 points before last race and Qj was seating at 28.

fastbikes
01-19-2005, 10:17 PM
Oh...Dan I think will race the Int. class the last race I believe is what he said...

BlueZ440
01-19-2005, 10:25 PM
Oh...Dan I think will race the Int. class the last race I believe is what he said...

that's cool..just make sure he doesn't move up before that OMC SHOW..I want my points for that day..after that he can move up..

fastbikes
01-19-2005, 10:34 PM
Oh he won't it will be the last race of the season when he moves up! Ya'll in the int. class should get all you points during the Monster truck show....I think that it is just the beg and pro class that won't get any points, oh yeah and the women's class if Beewee does it too...

QuadJunkies
01-19-2005, 11:51 PM
Why do you assume that if someone is attempting to pass on the inside and they end up tangled up with the outside person, that it is the outside persons fault? My opinion, after reveiwing the tape as if anyone cares, I didn't feel the Polaris was far enough in the corner to even attempt to hold her line at the speed she was coming into it nor did I see her or hear her. It wouldn't of mattered because she was going to fast into the corner to hold it and would of slide into anyone on the outside of her. Unfortunately, that just racing! Hey, I've been that person on the inside and loss too with the fractures to prove it. The camera angle is deceiving. The Polaris ended up wedged on my heel guard. I hate to see anyone wreck but let me remind you IT'S JUST RACING AND S--- HAPPENS! Outside passers seem to get in that a bit, REmember When Zach done the same corner and good ole huggins slammed right into him Dead on??!!:eek2: that corner seems to get the best of riders!!:o :p Im just glad your foot didint get sedged in that mess too!!Is she gonna race again this wk end? She just Recooped from a broken Arm from this summer/fall. Wait until you see the shot of the polaris Ive got...

QuadJunkies
01-19-2005, 11:54 PM
Right on!!!Yeah if you move up don't you lose half of your points? I think Dan would move up but he doesn't want to lose his points that he's got know.

Hey Tina how are you doing in the points? I think I official have 6 points:D ....at the rate I am going I might make it to 10 by the end of the season!!! I think my Mom has 4th place right now, she missed the first race so she is behind...I think Brandon passed Austin in the points this last weekend, he was only a few points behind Austin in third. Troy is going to Lag in points... ALOT!!! I think hes done..... He wont be racing this wk end I know for sure.... :( Im REALLY bummin about that :ermm:

Would all you ladies mind if I raced the LAST RACE with you(the no pints race) would be cool to hang a night and run two classes with my buds ;)

QuadJunkies
01-19-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
I'm not sure if you lose 1/2 of your points if you move up..I think if they make you, then you won't lose your points. But if you move up for the hell of it then yes..I'm not sure.. I'm seating at 38 points before last race and Qj was seating at 28. yes you do. Brandon los t1/2 his when they asked him to move up to Modified class...

BlueZ440
01-20-2005, 06:21 AM
y is Troy not racing?

fastbikes
01-20-2005, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
y is Troy not racing?
Just what I was going to say?

I don't care if you race with us! It is alway fun have more riders....Kate said that she didn't think the other girl(i don't know her name) was going to, I guess that its not her quad....I am not sure...

DVXRULES
01-20-2005, 07:25 PM
Just remember Tina, you have to look out for us and we'll try to return the favor.;)

QuadJunkies
01-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Just remember Tina, you have to look out for us and we'll try to return the favor.;) I promise to be god and not Azzhole anyone..... :o :p LOL!!! ;)

JTRtrx250r
01-20-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I promise to be god and not Azzhole anyone..... :o :p LOL!!! ;) LMAO:D man...I havent heard that in awhile.... atta-boy, girl! ;) :D

QuadJunkies
01-20-2005, 10:55 PM
hehe... Hey, I got a new video up I just made, it will be uploaded in about 10 minutes!! ITs just a few clips I put together of two MX series from this summer... :)
Ill have more FT racing ,Sand and WORCS Round up hopefully later this week!
Go QuadJunkies Videos (http://quadjunkies.neptune.com)

Mxjunkie
01-20-2005, 11:03 PM
lmfao, ooooo chit, oooooo chit.. ooooo chit..

QuadJunkies
01-20-2005, 11:06 PM
hahaha... Wwe still laugh about that!!!! MY vid is taking some time to load, it must be a BIGGIE!:eek2: should be up any minute hopefully...That Crash was Fastbikes on her 450R she hit HARD and scared the chit out of all of us! :(

Mxjunkie
01-20-2005, 11:09 PM
Id say so, lol I still get a kick out of everyones reaction, The guys jumped over the fence fast as hell.

fastbikes
01-21-2005, 07:47 AM
Yeah I think the wreck is pretty funny know that I don't hurt....the best part is my brother jumping over the fence and his foot catching the top pole and eating it....It is really funny in slow motion....

fastbikes
01-21-2005, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
Id say so, lol I still get a kick out of everyones reaction, The guys jumped over the fence fast as hell.

I think that my hubby was worried about the 450....:D ....he still had to race.....

QuadJunkies
01-21-2005, 09:41 AM
I think that my hubby was worried about the 450....:D ....he still had to race..... LOL... I dont think so...... Well. Maybe just a little....... :p

Did you see the last video I made last night???? Im gonna make another one tonight if I have time Of the WORCS race or us FT racing...