PDA

View Full Version : Ashlee Simpson Petition...

PHAT400
01-18-2005, 01:48 PM
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?StopAsh&1

To dang funny.... watch the sig count climb..

:devil:

FasstMidnightZ
01-18-2005, 01:52 PM
its been posted

devildriver422
01-18-2005, 01:52 PM
lmao is that real? bc i hit refresh and every time i do it jumps up like 2 signatures

Foxyangel0425
01-18-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by PHAT400
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?StopAsh&1

To dang funny.... watch the sig count climb..

:devil:

hey silly, i already posted this!

Syrus
01-18-2005, 02:22 PM
Wow, leave the damn chick alone u lil *****es. She gets a break in life to make it big, and then u go ahead and sign a petition to put her out. Get a life people. If you dont like her, dont listen to her.

And just so u know, this petition isnt going to effect anything, so keep wating ur time :rolleyes:

No i dont like her music either, but shes an awsome chick, plus she pretty cute. Worry about your own life and let her do her own thing.

MY450R
01-18-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Syrus
Wow, leave the damn chick alone u lil *****es. She gets a break in life to make it big, and then u go ahead and sign a petition to put her out. Get a life people. If you dont like her, dont listen to her.

And just so u know, this petition isnt going to effect anything, so keep wating ur time :rolleyes:

No i dont like her music either, but shes an awsome chick, plus she pretty cute. Worry about your own life and let her do her own thing.
uh i happen to agree...she is cute but she is no singer
i couldnt care less because id never listen to a station that plays that crap anyway

Flynbryan19
01-18-2005, 02:31 PM

Syrus is just hoping to score some internet brownie points with Ashley.... Smart thinkin' bro.....;)

DAB516
01-18-2005, 02:34 PM
Woow I signed that yesterday afternoon and I was like #2,8??

kamikaze_rzrbak
01-18-2005, 02:44 PM
haha this petition is not doing anything lol! if anything your giving her free publicity. haha

FasstMidnightZ
01-18-2005, 02:46 PM
she needs a diff carrier...for sure :p

PHAT400
01-18-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425
hey silly, i already posted this!

"Well excuuuusseeee mee" Do you recognize that quote..

I'll delete it if you would like foxy..?;)

PHAT400
01-18-2005, 02:52 PM

Oh boy are you serious? Don't you know that "everything" on the internet is real.... man c'mon...

:rolleyes:

Syrus
01-18-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
haha this petition is not doing anything lol! if anything your giving her free publicity. haha

Yes exactly. But good try to those who wanna bring her down:cool:

Originally posted by Flynbryan19
Syrus is just hoping to score some internet brownie points with Ashley.... Smart thinkin' bro.....;)

lol I could only hope pal :p

exracer416
01-18-2005, 03:27 PM
plus she pretty cute ........Yuck:blah: theres just somethin about that nose.and black hair. I'm rather partial to blondes, Now her sister on the other hand, WOW!!! Shes no einstein but she's prolly at least smart enough to know how to wash a quad in a bikini after a nice muddy race:devil: :D: :

PHAT400
01-18-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by exracer416
plus she pretty cute ........Yuck:blah: theres just somethin about that nose.and black hair. I'm rather partial to blondes, Now her sister on the other hand is prolly at least smart enough to wash a quad in a bikini:devil: :D

WHACK..... :macho SMACK DA"TAZZ

Butters
01-18-2005, 07:59 PM

yeah dude she is hott. plus she is richhhhhh.

kamikaze_rzrbak
01-18-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Butters
yeah dude she is hott. plus she is richhhhhh.
ahhh the perfect girl:p

Punk'd
01-18-2005, 11:27 PM
but shes not so hot of a singer lol

MY450R
01-19-2005, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by exracer416
plus she pretty cute ........Yuck:blah: theres just somethin about that nose.and black hair. I'm rather partial to blondes, Now her sister on the other hand, WOW!!! Shes no einstein but she's prolly at least smart enough to know how to wash a quad in a bikini after a nice muddy race:devil: :D: :
as we all know she dyes her hair black to be different than her dumb sister
so that landing pad is blonde im sure

FasstMidnightZ
01-19-2005, 07:20 AM
u got that right....she is so stupid.....damn rich girls i hate em they dont know **** :o