PDA

View Full Version : flat track/ tt renton, wa.

daddio
01-18-2005, 07:28 AM
who's going to the flat track race at wide open motorsports on sat. Jan. 22 and the "tt" on the 23rd. ?
Saturday Night Race
Sign-Up 3:00pm - 4:30pm

Practice 4:30pm - 5:30pm

Racing 6:00pm

Sunday Morning Race

Sign-Up 8:00am - 10:00am

Practice 10:00am - 11:00am

Racing 11:30am

dirtmomma
01-18-2005, 07:35 AM
I WISH :mad: man what a weekend to schedule a ride, you can tell them CB boys aren't flattrackers!!
the lil ol blaster needs to be tore down before it can be raced again, wobbly crank not good :) & a bad rear caliper & starter on the 300, yeah we're doing GREAT w/ the race quads :rolleyes:................NOT I'm about ready to sell BOTH of my quads!! I'm getting tired of everything going wrong @ once, I know welcome to racing huh LOL ;)
We'll see you @ one of them though!! Tell Reid we said GOOD LUCK!!

daddio
01-18-2005, 10:16 AM
what's a "cb boys"?

dirtmomma
01-18-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by daddio
what's a "cb boys"?

Cycle Barn ;)

daddio
01-18-2005, 11:29 AM
I still don't get it. what does cycle barn have to do with wide open sports arena? or are you just having a problem getting parts?

dirtmomma
01-18-2005, 05:13 PM
No actually the parts guys up @ smokey point cycle barn are the ones who scheduled the ride @ Walker Valley this weekend, they said there were NO races on the schedules..........................well low & behold there IS :( But I need to go on the ride so I can recruite new HRCA(Honda Riders Club of America) members :D since I AM the president ;) or so they say LOL
So anyway thats the story!!

but on a little lighter note I DID get my Kodiak up & going now so out of 2 quads one is running!! It just needs to be rode to charge the battery, I'm sooooo sick of batteries too, I think everything sould have a kick starter LOL, but it does have a back up pull starter if your man enough to be able to pull it due to the compression hahaha

If we get everything done Sat. maybe we'll cruise down & check out the races, as spectators.