PDA

View Full Version : Biggest fear

roostin_dale
01-17-2005, 10:07 PM
I know we had a thread like this along time ago...lets start a new one. What is your biggest fear? Out of ANYTIHNG.

Mine is eather losing a family member, not being able to race, or Spiders, i can't explain how afraid I am of spiders...they scare the chit outta me, ugly little things..

exatak199
01-17-2005, 10:16 PM
my fear is prolly hights. i hate being on the edgre of a cliff or some thing like that just gives me the willys:eek:

Mxjunkie
01-17-2005, 10:17 PM
going too big someday and getting hurt or dying

Punk'd
01-17-2005, 10:37 PM
hmmm getting shot 9 times like 50 or prob getting pulled under water by a current oh and I hate the feeling right before a crash when you know your f****d

Sometimes I hate the feeling afterwords to:devil:

MichaelS693
01-17-2005, 10:39 PM
gettin busted with pot or alcohol even if it isnt mine and its in my vehicle:(

exracer416
01-17-2005, 10:45 PM
definately a friend or family member dying. one of my frends was killed this past fall it was the worst felling in the world, i would much rather slam my junk into my ims tank than to have that happen again. the pain is no comparison

YFZ450Ridr
01-17-2005, 11:07 PM
id have to save the fear of gettin stabbed or when u jump really high and ur nose end starts to fall right before you. ive masterd the fear of falling backwards since i do it so much wheeling lol

bansheeguy77
01-17-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
going too big someday and getting hurt or dying

yeah that'll get ya. one of my biggest fears is being helpless/defenseless. anywhere where i feel that im not in control of my life and knowing i cannot control my fate. like falling or stuff like that. im also extremely afraid of spiders and ugly bugs. if i see one i cant kill i refuse to go around there til its dead. yeah cuts get to me real bad. i feel like im going to pass out if i see myself getting cut or do get cut. other than that im pretty fearless haha

hondarider2006
01-18-2005, 12:09 AM
Death of me, or someone who means a lot to me(family, close friend etc..)

Mxjunkie
01-18-2005, 12:26 AM
I just thought of one that use to bug me, Death, and being in a casket etc, I would sit up all night, Lay in bed and just be scared stiff thinking what happens etc, thats all I would think or talk about for almost a year. Now it doesnt bother me one bit, It happens it happens. I wont feel a thing and if theres something up there, or down there makes it even better..

alimdar2times
01-18-2005, 12:28 AM
My biggest fear would be anything happening to my children. Specifically, I'm terrified of someone taking them from me (I don't even like looking at those words written down).

allmixedup047
01-18-2005, 12:42 AM
something happening to a family member. i dont fear my death as much as that. i know i could die anytime so i dont see the reason in fearing it untill it happens. but losing a family member would hurt me for a long time. and i hate spyders, tight places, and being trapped under water.:(

markk
01-18-2005, 03:04 AM
loosing a freind of family member, But i would hate to be burned bad, and survive!

01-18-2005, 05:26 AM
im scared of cancer

MY450R
01-18-2005, 06:07 AM
I HATE SPIDERS!!
one of my buddies thought it would be funny to throw a spider at me
lets just say i felt bad after i broke his nose but i warned him

anyway my biggest fear is my daughter or family member getting hurt or worse
being buried alive or burned to death or drowning

Honda4trax250x
01-18-2005, 06:10 AM
probably death

TheX1992
01-18-2005, 06:10 AM
Rejection
Falling through the ice
Death of myself and others

cool 300ex
01-18-2005, 06:38 AM
my fear is prolly hights. i hate being on the edgre of a cliff or some thing like that just gives me the willys

A fear for me is of someone just joking and pushing me off the cliff by mistake!

initall
01-18-2005, 06:48 AM
loss of a family member, heights, spiders, and clowns

hot450girl
01-18-2005, 07:36 AM
My biggest fears are:

1. Spiders....I have a really funny story about that too.

2. Suffocation...Oh it's halarious to watch me cry after someone puts a pillow over my face...NOT FUNNY!

3. Drowning...After seeing that Tsunami crap...ugh...not for me! I'm so scared of sinking in a boat...swimming in a pool... I hate water!

daiglea
01-18-2005, 07:44 AM
My son passing before me

urb'nyouthfilms
01-18-2005, 09:56 AM
having no gas coming off the lip of a jump

Tommy 17
01-18-2005, 10:10 AM
#1 failue

#2 gettin hurt

#3 rico and pappy:eek2: :p

bulkdriverlp
01-18-2005, 10:16 AM
But i would hate to be burned bad, and survive!

been there done that. 35% body burned, got lucky. very little visible skin discoloration.

my fear is falling through the ice and not being able to find my way out.

Quad18star
01-18-2005, 10:46 AM
Not being in control ... like being the passenger in a car with someone driving too fast and wants to pass everyone .

Being in a car crash ... the thought of being paralized or being in a state that I can hear what people are saying and feel their touch but I can't acknoledge them ( being a vegitable) .

Losing my parents .... cuz I'm REALLY close with both of them .

Oh I'm also gunna fear things like dirtbikes flying over hills and trying to take me out . :grr:

01-18-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
I HATE SPIDERS!!
iv'e got a tarantula by my bed in a nie glass aqaurium with rocks and sticks & I feed him crickets every once in awhile...he climbs up the glas and stuff and he is really cool. pink toed tarantula or something

Tantal
01-18-2005, 12:53 PM
My biggest fear?

Waking up early in the A.M., getting geared up for a riding session, going out to my garage to start up my YFZ, and the battery is dead...

:mad: :(

theTman
01-18-2005, 01:17 PM
my eyeballs

nuff said

JTRtrx250r
01-18-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by daiglea
My son(S) passing before me

wilkin250r
01-18-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
anyway my biggest fear is my daughter or family member getting hurt or worse

Not too long ago, I had a friend that lost her little 5yr old girl to respitory problems. Her daughter and my daughter were the same age.

At the funeral, I took one look at the casket, and I had to go back outside. It took me a while to gain my composure before I could go back inside. I couldn't help but picture my daughter in that tiny, pink coffin, adorned with flowers and Disney characters. I still get choked up about it.

Syrus
01-18-2005, 01:50 PM
My fear is "Needles and Leetches". They make me sick, i hate them with a passion, creeps me out and scares me to death.

Another fear is not being in control of whats going on, and drowning... cause u slowly die, and try everything to breath, its really hard.

JDiablo
01-18-2005, 01:50 PM
my biggest fear will be of course death of myself or loved ones
After that knowing that you are going to crash and nothing you can do about it,i think if you know something is going to happen it hurts more
BUT i love heights!!!:devil:

hondaracer305
01-18-2005, 01:54 PM
watching a friend/family member die, that would freak me out for life.

450Racer
01-18-2005, 03:49 PM
my parents-they have sacraficed almost everything for me. my dad especially, i would want to die without him. my mom too, but she doesn't understand my crazy theories of horsepower, lol.
my mom has been waiting for a year to get her teeth fixed cause my racing expenses. i give back though.

height...the only time i feel comfortable is when i have something stable under me, then i feel real good. but i hate looking down over stuff and knowing i could slip and fall to my death that second.

fst400exrider
01-18-2005, 04:02 PM
my biggest fears are SPIDERS and snakes i dotn know why. my biggest fear of dying is drowning, burning and being tortured. when i die i want it to be fast and painless

Out_Sider
01-18-2005, 04:09 PM
i fear falling, drowning, being electricuted, not being successful, embarressment, rejection from friends, being put down, lots of stuff :o

Humrz28
01-18-2005, 04:10 PM
My biggest fear is havin my quad fall out of the back of the truck while i'm goin down the road., lol

01-18-2005, 05:06 PM
spiders i cant be in the room with one inless its caged

i think drowing or suficatng would be pretty bad to

wvspeedfreak
01-18-2005, 05:24 PM
Erectile disfunction

DEAL
01-18-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by MichaelS693
gettin busted with pot or alcohol even if it isnt mine and its in my vehicle:(

maan .. thats just a good time!

hessianmx111
01-18-2005, 05:41 PM
My death and death of people that are close to me. Im also afraid of not being successful in life.

Aceman
01-18-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
Erectile disfunction

Yep, you might as well be dead if that happens.:blah:
But like everyone else I don't care for spiders much. That don't have to be caged when I'm in the same room as them but I prefer them squished to unsquished.

CannondaleRider
01-18-2005, 09:21 PM
ASPHALT, not really a biggest fear, but a big one.

I was topped out down a side road today, and I thought, what if a ball joint popped out, or a tie rod broke. Asphalt doesn't feel good at 40, let alone 75-80

roostin_dale
01-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
ASPHALT, not really a biggest fear, but a big one.

I was topped out down a side road today, and I thought, what if a ball joint popped out, or a tie rod broke. Asphalt doesn't feel good at 40, let alone 75-80

yea..I had the 4x4 magnets go out on our old scrambler 500 4x4. haulin *** down the road, pulled real sharp to the right, scared the snot outta me.

blondie69
01-18-2005, 09:52 PM
Complete darkness...especially if it's outside (I can't stand goin down in my basement comin up the steps when their dark, I literally run and jump the top few steps). Unless I'm in bed, then I don't care. Thunder & lightning freaks me out too...whenever its thunder & lightning, I take off every bit of metal off me & stuff like that. Other then that...not much really. Well typical stuff for girls really...like rape or being forced to do crap like that.:ermm:

Oh and also fear of my future kids gettin hurt..sad I'm only 17 and I love my kids I don't even have yet:p

Narly R
01-18-2005, 10:23 PM
Losing one of my close family memebers, and getting stuck in the middle of nowhere with big foot chasing me!:eek:

I have tried to rule out alot of the fears that are related with riding, you know like endowing off a huge jump, crashing and breaking my neck. I am always afraid someone might have put a little wire about neck height on my trails, that wouldnt feel good.

I think there is a big differance between fear, and things you dont want to happen. Think about some stuff and you think, ohh that would suck, but when you think about other things, and chills run down your back, and you loose your breath, thats fear. I dont think people know what they fear most untill it happends.

Hey 450Racer, your parents sound a lot like mine! They do anything, and everything for me, and my racing. Shoot I was so mad that my bike blew up I didnt want to touch the thing, but my mom and dad took the engine out for me! I shoulda said something, they do things like that for me all the time. I couldnt amagine life without them...

stace609
01-18-2005, 10:39 PM
stuff in the water. especially sharks. i won't even go in the pool by myself. in the ocean i freak out everytime seaweed touches me and i'm actually selling my jetski because i'm too afraid of falling in. lol.
also on the death thing for some reason my pets. i'm always so afraid something is going to happen to my guinea pigs and especially my dog. he's like my best friend and i seriously don't know what i'd do without him. geez, you should see our vet bill...

Nausty
01-18-2005, 11:02 PM
just about nothing scares me besides dieing and being torn to peices. Never ever crossed my mind and usually fades away up until the next time I venture on to rotten.com or ogrish.com.

Then I can't sleep all night.

Kinda scares me dieing before my parents and stuff like that too. Other then that I really don't think anything really freaks me out besides decomposing bodies and stuff like that where the eye balls expand to the size of soft balls.:eek2:

Makes me wanna barf thinking about it.

JTRtrx250r
01-18-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
just about nothing scares me besides dieing and being torn to peices. Never ever crossed my mind and usually fades away up until the next time I venture on to rotten.com or ogrish.com.

Then I can't sleep all night.

Kinda scares me dieing before my parents and stuff like that too. Other then that I really don't think anything really freaks me out besides decomposing bodies and stuff like that where the eye balls expand to the size of soft balls.:eek2:

Makes me wanna barf thinking about it. Man..... Ogrish is 1 EF'D UP site, but its reality I guess :rolleyes: :eek2:

To be crushed/ burned / drowned,

:ermm:

Nausty
01-19-2005, 12:02 AM
yea, i don't think a lot of people realize what its like. I definitely didn't and usually forget over time. Just to have rude awakening.:eek2:

Kinda makes me understand while its illegal not to wear seat belts and **** like that. No one should have to clean that shiat up or make the hospitals pay for a lot of the hospital bills. jmo on that tho.

Rootar
01-19-2005, 07:39 AM
dont really think about fear to much the farther back in my mind fear is the longer it takes for me to realize that i might be scared(this really helps when im trying a new jump for the first time you know just hit it and hope im doing it right)

but fears goes as follows 1. loseing parent(s) or brother of other close friend or family (things like these happen and will happen so you just have to deal with it and go on) 2. being paralyzed 3. spiders

im not really scared of open water, heights (i actually love being high), fire or burning stuff, and for some reason im not scared of snakes i guess im stupid but ive caught about 6-8 poisionus snakes(copperheads, timberrattlers, water macossons) over the past few years with bare hands and have only got bit once so far and ive caught tons of other snakes usally kill the ones that arent good for anything (leave the grass snakes king snakes and black snakes) but its much better not to think about your fears or fear at all for that matter my great granpa told me before he passed away "fear is the only thing that will stop a man, if you can forget your fears you can accomplish things yuod never belive possible otherwise" :( rip papaw

Johnny & Monica
01-19-2005, 08:00 AM
My biggest fear is Monica when it`s that time of the month It`s nothing to get your head bit off Almost like a shark attack :eek:

Dumontexrider
01-19-2005, 01:23 PM
1. Gays 2. Sharks 3. Being touched 4. Becoming a hick 5. Not being able to ride

dunnonuttin
01-19-2005, 03:02 PM
casing a jump, and as of dec. 25th, tearing up my haro. breaking bones, i hate all them surgerey's.

01-19-2005, 03:15 PM
I saw a guy that had been dead in his house for 7-10 days saturday afternoon...it smelled so bad when I opened the door that I knew he was dead. I put my shirt on over my face and went in with my flashlight and there he was on his bed...solid black, the most horrific thing I had ever seen. I ran out of the house and the smell stayed in my nose and I did everything to keep from throwing up. what an experience....the smell will not come out of my clothes no matter how many times I wash them :mad:

roostin_dale
01-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
I saw a guy that had been dead in his house for 7-10 days saturday afternoon...it smelled so bad when I opened the door that I knew he was dead. I put my shirt on over my face and went in with my flashlight and there he was on his bed...solid black, the most horrific thing I had ever seen. I ran out of the house and the smell stayed in my nose and I did everything to keep from throwing up. what an experience....the smell will not come out of my clothes no matter how many times I wash them :mad:

what did you go in the house for? was it someone you knew?

Thump_It
01-19-2005, 03:47 PM
I'm afraid of my g/f........and all women in general.....lol.

Besides the natural fear of dead family/friends, I'd say not being in control is pretty damn bad.

01-19-2005, 03:49 PM
Flying, just cant do it.

01-19-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
Flying, just cant do it. lol, thats what im doing for a living in a couple years. anyways, my girlfriends dad was taking care of this guy who was committing a slow suicide by just drinking alcohol and barely eating. He gave up on him a few weeks ago after he went over there and the guy was spongebob yellow from his kidneys and/or liver giving out. so all of his lights were out for like 10 days when he told me that and gave me the key to go check it out. I thought he was kidding but he wasn't. the guy was dead. He didnt have the balls to shoot himself in the head so he just drank and drank, there were empty bottles of everything everywhere

exrider360
01-19-2005, 05:44 PM
MixMasterMike

are you seriouse you found the man dead laying there

01-19-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by exrider360
MixMasterMike

are you seriouse you found the man dead laying there yes....i always thought I could handle it and that I was strong but theres no way I can see anyone doing that crap for a living like removing bodies and stuff

rollie
01-19-2005, 06:37 PM
my biggest fear is getting fat....oops guess i gotta live with that one....

o yeah....and not being able to riding anymore....

kidney stones to...:eek: :ermm:

chunky
01-19-2005, 07:02 PM
well i aint scared to die at all, but this past summer one of my best friends was hit by an f150 and now he's in a coma and thats probably the worst feeling i ever felt.....its worse than any physical pain you can feel

400exrules
01-19-2005, 08:02 PM
being castrated:eek:

SRH
01-19-2005, 08:18 PM
some sort of atomic or chemical bomb attack on the us......thats prob my biggest

then being trapped in with a bunch of spiders is 2nd

priebo15
01-19-2005, 08:20 PM
getting an STD is one of the biggest, omg that would suck so bad...family or friend passing away, screwin up the wheeler in a wreck

bignorm
01-19-2005, 08:39 PM
quad bogging off the lip i had a bad experiance it wasnt as bad as it could have been but still nose casing a jump that'll take u out faster than anything.

-josh

FourFiftyFour
01-19-2005, 10:23 PM
snakes, being a failure in life, not being able to race, getting hurt by people like i have in the past, ending up living in a place i dont care for at all, my life not how i want it..... yeah i worry too much

honduh440
01-19-2005, 10:31 PM
im scared to get a kidney stone. i imagine that to be the worst thing in the world

zfire_28
01-20-2005, 02:34 AM
cancer..................

exrider360
01-20-2005, 12:46 PM
loosing someone or some kind of sexual diseases aids stuf like that. and litte stuff like being a nobody

quadracer511
01-20-2005, 12:54 PM
not being able to ride ever again or drowning prolly my 2 worst fears

culookn
01-20-2005, 02:05 PM
looseing someone close to me and snakes. i hate snakes.