PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust Question!!!!Cant make up my mind!!!

Matt37
01-17-2005, 06:45 PM
Okay well i really want to get an exhaust for my 2003 kfx400. But i have some questions before i get one first off i have two exhaust that i want and i just cant figure out which one i like more but i know i want one of the two. The first one is the yoshi. slip on the next exhaust is the HMF exhaust i really like it cuz they make it in kawi green and i think that would look killer considering i have a full set of hipers with green rings on the quad now. I think an exhaust the same color would look killer. However i like the yoshi alot to. I really cant decide which one to get. Can someone help me out iam also alittle worried not much but alittle worried with the noise they put out because i already got cops on my ***** and a pipe would just make it easier for them to find me. Not that i care but just something to worry about so what do you guys think which one?? The thing that is drawing me away from the yoshi is the price them yoshi's are expensive :eek2: so someone help me out

Thanx

Matt37
01-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Can someone please help me!!!!!

MXRACER86
01-17-2005, 08:10 PM
Get a quiet core for whatever pipe your getting! I say Yoshi! Very Good Quality

Bush0102
01-17-2005, 08:14 PM
HMF is probably the best exhaust for the money. 220 bucks gets you a powdercoated slip on with damn good power gains. I would probably order the quiet core insert though.

spudss
01-17-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
HMF is probably the best exhaust for the money. 220 bucks gets you a powdercoated slip on with damn good power gains. I would probably order the quiet core insert though.

I would agree with that.. I have had 3 HMF pipe on 3 diff. machines and I love the sound,performance,looks of the HMF.. And for the money you cant go wrong.. Go to there website and you can get a scratch and dent pipe for about $150 it has minor inperfection that dont really even matter.. For that price I wish they had that S&D section when I bought my last pipe...

Matt37
01-17-2005, 08:45 PM
k thanx guys.

dpizz450
01-17-2005, 09:15 PM
HMF. hands down.