PDA

View Full Version : Bad news for ATVer's at Durhamtown

dlockett99
01-17-2005, 06:26 PM
For those of you that ride at durhamtown you might want to check out there website forum. Looks like atvs are going to be limited to only 1 1/2hrs on the MX track and we can only go on certain trails. also we may have to pay to ride per wheel. $20 motorcycles $40 for atvs. This sucks...:mad:

ho416mx
01-18-2005, 03:48 PM
Yea this really sucks, a few of us were going to make a trip down there next weekend, but i dont think its worth driving 8-10hrs to ride 1 1/2hrs on their MX track. I think we are now going to Aonia Pass, have you ever been there???

redzoomer
01-22-2005, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by dlockett99
For those of you that ride at durhamtown you might want to check out there website forum. Looks like atvs are going to be limited to only 1 1/2hrs on the MX track and we can only go on certain trails. also we may have to pay to ride per wheel. $20 motorcycles $40 for atvs. This sucks...:mad:

He hasn't started the $40 for atvs yet, it is just an idea. He did slam quads pretty hard. We at ATVNC.com and GA atv bombed him so hard he just deleted the whole topic. I guess he might have started it in a rage and then with all the response he got he rethunk it... lol I rode down there in Dec, it is nice but it ain't all that. They have a decent facility but you can tell that they would rather cater to the Dirt Bikes.