PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about getting a YFZ?

HiperEX
01-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Im leaning to get back into quads again my last one was a blaster but in the past ive had a 300ex, worked banshee, and raptor so i can handle a yfz my bud has one its a sweet ride for sure but I just want to know what kinda prices these are going for now days

HiperEX
01-17-2005, 04:52 PM
come on nobody knows any prices that yfz's are going for these days?

sampleez
01-17-2005, 05:36 PM
it depends on your local dealers. go to the yamaha website and search for all of the dealers in ur area and get all the quotes. i have found two dealers in my area selling them at 6125, and 6225 for the special edition.

raptorrider314
11-17-2005, 08:47 PM
check ebay, i bought my 05 for pretty cheap off there.

jdavid10
11-17-2005, 10:36 PM
why a yamaha, i know they are a little faster than a honda and i know they are really good bikes too. but you have a yamha and to me thats not as much as a honda. ride red is what ive done since i was 4 im not putting yamaha down just have raced motorcycles mx for 8 years and now race xc atvs ive never had any trouble with hondas and ive passed a many yfzs here lately in the woods. they just arent as sound as a honda. like i said no offense but if your gonna ride you better off to ride RED!!!

limited05
11-18-2005, 05:28 PM
Dont make the mistake of buying a new machine. There are a few off ebay with about 13-16 grand invested and u can usually pick these bikes up 4 a little more than new would be. Like 8 grand.

Toadz400
11-18-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by jdavid10
why a yamaha, i know they are a little faster than a honda and i know they are really good bikes too. but you have a yamha and to me thats not as much as a honda. ride red is what ive done since i was 4 im not putting yamaha down just have raced motorcycles mx for 8 years and now race xc atvs ive never had any trouble with hondas and ive passed a many yfzs here lately in the woods. they just arent as sound as a honda. like i said no offense but if your gonna ride you better off to ride RED!!!

You're retarded.

Btw, this is a really old thread. Jordan already picked up a 265R and I don't know if he got rid of it yet, but he got a new sled and I think that's what he's dumping his money in nowadays.