PDA

View Full Version : Martin Luther King Day (clean)

Fender Bender
01-17-2005, 12:20 PM
I think since we are off of work and school today, we can stop and think about the great men in black history.

One thing that gets to me, ESPECIALLY the thoughtless dumbass that decided to start a thread about racist malformations of Martin Luther King day, is that we all still have this black/white block in our minds. One day I'll bet there will be NO different races, we will all be ONE race. Think about it, there will be more and more interracial marriages, and we will all be one people.

Some day in the future, there will be kids at school learning in history class, seeing the segregation and the racism in their textbooks, and they will look at us like we look at cave men today. They will say "Wow, what a bunch of idiots! They are all trippin' over skin color!"

Just something to think about, I really wanted to get that out of my system after seeing that thread earlier this morning.

Thanks for reading...

I see no changes all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
We under I wonder what it takes to make this
one better place, let's erase the wasted
Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right
and only time we chill is when we kill each other
it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other
And although it seems heaven sent
We ain't ready, to see a black President

Stevie-D
01-17-2005, 12:53 PM
:huh

i had a dream the other night. no one named a day after me:huh :D

Foxyangel0425
01-17-2005, 01:25 PM
He was a great man and its a shame someone had to go a ruin a good thing & you all get a day off for it....but some of us aren't that lucky and have to work.

NikNacs67
01-17-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
:huh

i had a dream the other night. no one named a day after me:huh :D

Nor did they have a national holiday for you....

FasstMidnightZ
01-17-2005, 02:06 PM
y dont they make a day for white people :confused: y dont white peolpe have there own tv show :confused: y does all black people talk chit about white people like cracker and white boyz :confused: can someone answer those :confused:

fasterblaster09
01-17-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by hondaexrider
y dont they make a day for white people :confused: y dont white peolpe have there own tv show :confused: y does all black people talk chit about white people like cracker and white boyz :confused: can someone answer those :confused:

----------------------------AMEN!!--------------------------

NikNacs67
01-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Because are minorities and need that stuff to become "unminoriated".

roostin_dale
01-17-2005, 02:16 PM
y dont white peolpe have there own tv show :confused: y does all black people talk chit about white people like cracker and white boyz :confused: can someone answer those :confused:

Half the shows on TV are of all white people...and im sure ALOT of white people talk chit about blacks, for instance the "n" word. There, i answerd your stupid *** questions, any more?

Skin color is a stupid thing to fight about..

FasstMidnightZ
01-17-2005, 02:19 PM
r u crazy every show and comercial there are black people in...there every where they better relize we brought them here we can take them out......its called the k.k.k

JDiablo
01-17-2005, 02:23 PM
r u crazy every show and comercial there are black people in...there every where they better relize we brought them here we can take them out......its called the k.k.k

Do you even no wtf you are saying KKK?wtf chit who knows if it wasnt for that guy,things might be diffrent the world still might be hell and crap

how bout mexicans?and albano's?wat you gotta say about them
So shutup bro,who gives a chit its life deal with it,nothing you going to is going to change it:o

roostin_dale
01-17-2005, 02:27 PM
there every where they better relize we brought them here we can take them out......its called the k.k.k

OK, whats your prob with blacks? What exactly did they do to you?...nothing!!! They deserve every right to be here today, they fought through slavery....

JDiablo
01-17-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
OK, whats your prob with blacks? What exactly did they do to you?...nothing!!! They deserve every right to be here today, they fought through slavery....

:chinese: :ermm: :scary: :macho :mad:

roostin_dale
01-17-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
:chinese: :ermm: :scary: :macho :mad:

huh? lol

JDiablo
01-17-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
huh? lol

i havent been on here in awhile so i had to PW one thread

Fender Bender
01-17-2005, 02:38 PM

That is a very good point, I see both sides of it I wasn't only referring to white hating blacks... its all stupid, no matter what race you are discriminating agianst.

FasstMidnightZ
01-17-2005, 02:44 PM
ok heres my point i'm not racist. but the people today didnt go through slavery that was there ancesters not them so they dont know what is was like. they act like like they were a slave or something and say stuff about us. when it wasnt are fault either that was are ancesters so they need to relize

bama400ex
01-17-2005, 03:02 PM
sorry if i high jack your thread or if you think im a racist but, you left out some of the lyrics in your song there. I see no changes all I see is racist faces
Theres more blacks than whites thats smoking crack tonight. or something like that. i find that funny you left it out. anyways i can get alone with most anybody, and if i dont its not because of the color of their skin. but i disagree with you that one day we all be one race.

AtvMxRider
01-17-2005, 03:06 PM

Hey stupid who sold the blacks for slavery???? The blacks did so STFU until you learn alittle history:rolleyes:

FasstMidnightZ
01-17-2005, 03:07 PM
ya i am low on history havnt been 2 skool in like a 3 weeks so i'm a little rusty on the history :rolleyes:

Rico
01-17-2005, 03:13 PM
Whats funny is that if someone wanted to start a network called WET, white entertainment television, they would get laughed at. There's no way in hell the FCC would allow it to happen because it would be considered racial and discriminating to any other nationality besides whites....:huh

Someone mentioned minority. At the major corps around here, like Ford motor corp., GE, etc, etc. the whites are considered minorities when applying for a job. A white male is the last on the list to be picked for a job, even if he is the most qualified. He still can't get the job because somebody else is crying its not fair that he dedicated himself in school and made something of himself, while they goofed off and didn't even go to school.

I see this thread gettin locked too but it's the truth. People get what they earned and deserved, if it's a good thing then great if its' bad, then sorry about your luck, don't blame me or my ancestors for your mistakes while growing up.

derekhonda
01-17-2005, 03:14 PM
You guys need to stop the hatred. There are two sides to this issue, and you can debate it without making derogatory terms, so stop.

My opinion on the issue, MLK day, sure, why not, its a day out of school and work for me, why would I complain. But, I do understand how many caucasions feel on certain issues. The same FCC that allows BET (black entertainment television i believe) would never approve a White Entertainment Television. A show like dave chapells flip flopped around to being a white guy making fun of black guys wouldnt survive 5 minutes before being yanked off air, etc. I am sure you can see the pattern. There does seem to be a double standard, and that isnt fair.

But let me tell you something about life....it isnt always fair, get over it.

derekhonda
01-17-2005, 03:15 PM
HOly **** rico, are we on the same page or what !

FasstMidnightZ
01-17-2005, 03:16 PM
exactally :cool:

they have prevliges that they dont appreciate

250rpilot
01-17-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Whats funny is that if someone wanted to start a network called WET, white entertainment television, they would get laughed at. There's no way in hell the FCC would allow it to happen because it would be considered racial and discriminating to any other nationality besides whites....:huh

Someone mentioned minority. At the major corps around here, like Ford motor corp., GE, etc, etc. the whites are considered minorities when applying for a job. A white male is the last on the list to be picked for a job, even if he is the most qualified. He still can't get the job because somebody else is crying its not fair that he dedicated himself in school and made something of himself, while they goofed off and didn't even go to school.

I see this thread gettin locked too but it's the truth. People get what they earned and deserved, if it's a good thing then great if its' bad, then sorry about your luck, don't blame me or my ancestors for your mistakes while growing up.

AMEN SISTA!

trict_out
01-17-2005, 03:27 PM
It's amazing the differences between white people and black people. Im not racist but i for one think we should have left them in africa.

One_Bad_400
01-17-2005, 03:34 PM
if you could see how they act down here you would see why we say those things and go by color...

thank you \/ \/ \/ \/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Rico
Whats funny is that if someone wanted to start a network called WET, white entertainment television, they would get laughed at. There's no way in hell the FCC would allow it to happen because it would be considered racial and discriminating to any other nationality besides whites....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by trict_out
It's amazing the differences between white people and black people. Im not racist but i for one think we should have left them in africa.

Fender Bender
01-17-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by bama400ex
sorry if i high jack your thread or if you think im a racist but, you left out some of the lyrics in your song there. I see no changes all I see is racist faces
Theres more blacks than whites thats smoking crack tonight. or something like that. i find that funny you left it out. anyways i can get alone with most anybody, and if i dont its not because of the color of their skin. but i disagree with you that one day we all be one race.

I know what I left out, and you got the lyrics wrong: 'cause both black and white is smokin' crack tonight .. it wasn't relevent in my post.

FasstMidnightZ
01-17-2005, 03:42 PM
u should see what people say down in South Carolina....:rolleyes:

SRH
01-17-2005, 03:43 PM

doesnt make sense to me either but we should of locked them up and did what we did, thank the old white south for b.e.t., the words,cracker, ghost,peckerwood etc, its not th ere fault, its old white peoples fault, its unfair and i agree with rico...but white folk ****ed up :p

the white people pissed about bet would be pissed about slavery if they were black...some people just arent happy:ermm:

a wise man once said

god is love
love is blind
ray charles is blind
ray charles is god

NikNacs67
01-17-2005, 03:47 PM
Whites vs. Blacks.... that's how it's gonna be and I see no end to it.

bens250ex
01-17-2005, 03:49 PM
were can i start.....i dont hate some black people b/c some are kool and respect white people others think they rule this world...and they dont we brought their black asses over here...i have to say i am racist i call em ******s and im proud to call them that...i dont call them african AMARICANS i call then AFRICANS!!!!!their NOT from AMARICA so why should they have the honor to be called african americans.....alot of ******s either need to get back in the fields and work or get their asses back to africa if they dont like the usa...we brought them over here we can take them back...one of our favorite things to do when were driven around and see some ******s walking is roll the windows down and scream ******!!!!!! its just the way i was brought up this is my views and most of the southern view of it........

SRH
01-17-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
A show like dave chapells flip flopped around to being a white guy making fun of black guys wouldnt survive 5 minutes before being yanked off air, etc. I am sure you can see the pattern. There does seem to be a double standard, and that isnt fair.

But let me tell you something about life....it isnt always fair, get over it.

oh come on now, dave chappelle is a all around funny guy, h e makes fun of white people , mexican, b lack etc... i dont get offended when dave chappelle makes jokes about white people, i think hes hilarious, i love when he is the white guy or does the black version of bush...i dunno i dont get offended by any black people making fun of white guys

i guess it depends on your expiriences with people

SRH
01-17-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by bens250ex
were can i start.....i dont hate some black people b/c some are kool and respect white people others think they rule this world...and they dont we brought their black asses over here...i have to say i am racist i call em ******s and im proud to call them that...i dont call them african AMARICANS i call then AFRICANS!!!!!their NOT from AMARICA so why should they have the honor to be called african americans.....alot of ******s either need to get back in the fields and work or get their asses back to africa if they dont like the usa...we brought them over here we can take them back...one of our favorite things to do when were driven around and see some ******s walking is roll the windows down and scream ******!!!!!! its just the way i was brought up this is my views and most of the southern view of it........

your not from america either john valby jr, unless of course your a native american which i highly doubt

there is trashy white pople and black people....

One_Bad_400
01-17-2005, 03:58 PM

...............A-MEN..................... im speachless, is beautifull, that calls for a sigar:bandit: .....h/o doesnt he get a day named after him for that speach????

Hammer trx450r
01-17-2005, 04:00 PM
u should see what people say down in South Carolina....:rolleyes:

what should i see about what they say?

Fender Bender
01-17-2005, 04:03 PM

Do you ever stop to think that maybe they act the way they do, is because of people like you? Calm down... think about it for a bit, that wasn't called for.....

bens250ex
01-17-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
...............A-MEN..................... im speachless, is beautifull, that calls for a sigar:bandit: .....h/o doesnt he get a day named after him for that speach????

I better get a day plus well have another day off of school but itll be called ****** HATE DAY.....they make fun of how i talk ill make fun of everything about them ......1. their black 2. they look like monkies 3. big *** lips and noises 4. just plan dumb 5. they need food stamps to survive........freekin food stamps atleast white people work for their money ******s sit on their asses them lazy sons of *****s

SRH
01-17-2005, 04:04 PM

no only intelligent people do....

SRH
01-17-2005, 04:07 PM
I better get a day plus well have another day off of school but itll be called ****** HATE DAY.....they make fun of how i talk ill make fun of everything about them ......1. their black 2. they look like monkies 3. big *** lips and noises 4. just plan dumb 5. they need food stamps to survive........freekin food stamps atleast white people work for their money ******s sit on their asses them lazy sons of *****s

so sad that you have to come into this thread post your ignorant un intelligent thoughts and get this locked when people were carrying on an intelligent conversation

by the way i know more white people who live off food stamps than black people

if i was black id be offended by your post and feel like making fun of you...no wonder they make fun of how you talk, if you talk like you post you talk like an idiot

bens250ex
01-17-2005, 04:11 PM
im just going to stop 4 u SRH b/c ive given my views and i got more but i dont wont to go their right now.....this ones for u ;)

One_Bad_400
01-17-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by SRH
no only intelligent people do....

that was probly the most intelligent speach i've hurd all year

SRH
01-17-2005, 04:13 PM

:( look at your spelling, i dont know if your qualified to label something intelligent

bens250ex
01-17-2005, 04:13 PM

lol anybody wont a copy of it????:p

One_Bad_400
01-17-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by SRH
:( look at your spelling, i dont know if your qualified to label something intelligent

did i say that i was intellagent????? i recall the answer no!! but on the other hang my friend ben..... he should get a month after him

SRH
01-17-2005, 04:32 PM
did i say that i was intellagent????? i recall the answer no!! but on the other hang my friend ben..... he should get a month after him

yeah on the other HANG , if thats what you WONT go for it

FasstMidnightZ
01-17-2005, 04:35 PM
were can i start.....i dont hate some black people b/c some are kool and respect white people others think they rule this world...and they dont we brought their black asses over here...i have to say i am racist i call em ******s and im proud to call them that...i dont call them african AMARICANS i call then AFRICANS!!!!!their NOT from AMARICA so why should they have the honor to be called african americans.....alot of ******s either need to get back in the fields and work or get their asses back to africa if they dont like the usa...we brought them over here we can take them back...one of our favorite things to do when were driven around and see some ******s walking is roll the windows down and scream ******!!!!!! its just the way i was brought up this is my views and most of the southern view of it........ Thats basically how i was brought up 2 bro

sportraxrider10
01-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by SRH
your not from america either john valby jr, unless of course your a native american which i highly doubt

there is trashy white pople and black people....

bens250ex i still want to hear your answer to this

Mxjunkie
01-17-2005, 04:37 PM
I bet jerry was partying it up today :devil:

Quad18star
01-17-2005, 04:40 PM
WOW .... we got a few racist people in this one . Personally , I have no problems with black people .

Bens250ex .... you need an attitude adjustment . And if you blame it on the way you were raised .... seems like you have parents that need an adjustment also or someone really raised you in a fawked up manner . Do you even know what ****** means?? Look it up .... and I think it'll relate to you .

Maybe one day if a black person saves your life or the life of someone you care about , you'll have a little more respect for them . I hope it happens to you one day .

As far as "we brought their asses over here" ... well news flash bro ... unless you're Native like someone said .... someone brough your *** over here also . Maybe the natives should send you packing back over the Atlantic .