PDA

View Full Version : Carmichael's back!!!

F-16Guy
01-17-2005, 11:11 AM
Ananheim was a mudbog, so there was no way to tell who was going to be fas this year, but I just went to round 2 here in Phoenix, and Carmichael is FAST!! Roger DeCoster must have soiled his shorts! I was really surprised to see that it wasn't Chad Reed on his back fender, but Kevin Windham. There were less whoops and more rythm sections in Phoenix this year, so Ricky definitely took advantage of that. Unfortunately, Stewart fractured his arm, so he wasn't racing, but I have a feeling he's going to be a little wild like Ricky was when he first got on the 250s. It's going to be a great season, and on top of everything, McGrath is back! He actually did fairly well. In the introductions, he rolled in in the sweetest car I think I've ever seen; it looked like a new Lamborghini.

Rico
01-17-2005, 11:23 AM
THe AZ track was just flat out fast and not technical what so ever, so I figured RC was going to win.

Once they throw in some really technical rythem sections and crazy deep whoops I think it will be a little more intersting..

GO Windham and Honda.....:macho

exrider360
01-17-2005, 11:55 AM
i cant wait till the end of the season and see who ends up winning the championship.

Doibugu2
01-17-2005, 11:56 AM
I heard the anoucers say the early tracks were going to be a little easier early on in the year and get progressivly harder.

It's amazing how fast RC is, because he looks like a little kid riding that bike. Espeically when KW is behind him because he seems pretty tall.

Bubba's crash looked pretty funny. But they said he still had the fastest lap times in practice.

Moto92
01-17-2005, 12:09 PM
Carmichael may be back....but right now Windam is riding like he wants a championship. GO KDUB!

Bush0102
01-17-2005, 12:24 PM
I heard Carmichael makes like 85,000 bucks everytime he races...

insaneracin2003
01-17-2005, 12:37 PM
yeah go kdub,being im from new orleans origanally,i havnt had the chance but my buddies got to ride with kevin w a few years back over in mississippi,i wish i was riding dirt bikes back then.......

JTRtrx250r
01-17-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Rico

GO Windham and Honda.....:macho :macho

sickmojave
01-17-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by fearthisracer
Carmichael may be back....but right now Windam is riding like he wants a championship. GO KDUB!

I agree ;) GO KDUB!!!!:D

monkeyboy
01-17-2005, 02:05 PM
go johnnnny c

:macho

JTRtrx250r
01-17-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
go johnnnny c

:macho J C is slow:blah:

;) :D

hsr
01-17-2005, 02:18 PM

no one wants this championship more than RC.

F-16Guy
01-17-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by hsr
no one wants this championship more than RC.
I agree. Reed is acting like he flat-out took the championship from RC, but RC is a little too fast to already be getting cocky. I totally agree with everybody about Windham. He has looked so good for so many years, but it seems like his luck always runs short. I hope he wins, and he deserves it, but I just don't see it.

Mxjunkie
01-17-2005, 10:29 PM
im rooting pastrana, windham and charmichael, then ramsey

i'll probaly get bashed for rooting for pastrana but if u ask me hes doing very well for racing with a cast and isnt blaming it on it one bit, Carmichael is a pretty smooth rider, with little mess ups, bubba is fast but speed isnt everything. Windham is doing very well I think the 4 stroke is really working out for him and hes going to do well.

A little side note, Carmichaels bike isnt lowered, his honda was, this gives him more travel but, as you can see he looks like a munchkin riding it lol. I try and go to any national etc I can go too :)

quad
01-18-2005, 09:53 AM
Go RC!!!!!!!! Show em what a suzuki can do!!:macho

Jeffksf
01-18-2005, 12:10 PM

I would say #4 was riding like he wanted to win, in fact he did win!