PDA

View Full Version : whats up with dirtwheels?

YFZ450Ridr
01-17-2005, 10:41 AM
whats up with dirtwheels? last year i ordered a 3 year subscription or somethin like that and they have stoped sending me mags!!! 2 months ago was the last time i got a mag and it was like a month late!! i emailed them and it said that they do thier best to read them all.. i guess the only thing to do is order a new subscription. this happen to any one else. usually dirtwheels is perfect with sending me stuff.

beak7707
01-17-2005, 12:56 PM
I renew my subscription every november, and I havent seen a mag since then. I dont know what they are doing. Kinda sucks because now if it shows, I have already read it at my friends house.

Flynbryan19
01-17-2005, 01:28 PM
Dirtwheels won't get anymore of my money once my subscription runs out anyway....... The best part of DW is the "letters" section.

I'll be going to AtvSport ;) They don't seem quite as lame....

PunkA$$
01-17-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19
Dirtwheels won't get anymore of my money once my subscription runs out anyway....... The best part of DW is the "letters" section.

I'll be going to AtvSport ;) They don't seem quite as lame....

AtvSport for me too. I haven't had any subscription problems, it just seems as though they contradict themselves alot in their shootouts (Dirtwheels). That, and I couldn't give two craps about utility quads either.

400exrules
01-17-2005, 01:58 PM
they havent sent me a magazine in like 4 months, and my subscriptions not up yet.:mad: f*ckin money stealin *******s, i just got a subscription for atv sport, maybe they wont cheat me

SlapNutz
01-17-2005, 01:58 PM
dertwhheels mag sukkd

FasstMidnightZ
01-17-2005, 02:02 PM
ive been gettin mine every month...no probs here :confused:

YFZ450Ridr
01-17-2005, 02:08 PM
is atv sport a good magazine? ive been readin DW for a long time and i think its time for a change.

PunkA$$
01-17-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
is atv sport a good magazine? ive been readin DW for a long time and i think its time for a change.

I've only read a few issues, but I like it alot better than Dirtwheels. Better reviews and shootouts in my opinion. Only downside is it's about half as thick.

coryatver
01-17-2005, 02:31 PM
Diirtwheels has so many pages becuase has so many ads is sick I can't believe I have to pay for it. There are like 10 pages striat of full adds and then 1/8th of the page has a little article on it and then like 10 more pages of ads. ATV sport has ads but they don't overwhelm the magazine. Dirtwheels is written by west coast motorcycle riders.

ATVVogt
01-17-2005, 02:52 PM
ATV Sport dominates Dirt Wheels. Pages/graphics are better and less ads. If you want a true opinion, just ask Harlen what mag he prefers. His Woods Tamer 450R was in the Buyers' Guide issue of Sport. Solid quad.

SUKIJONES
01-17-2005, 02:58 PM
WHAT ABOUT ATV ACTION MAG ANY GOOD??

ATVVogt
01-17-2005, 03:02 PM
Not a fan of ATV Action, lame. Anyways, I noticed ATV Sport has Harlen's 450R article up on their Web site. Here's the link:

http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=922645 (http://http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=922645)

spudss
01-17-2005, 03:58 PM
Ya my DW's mag hasnt got here yet either.. I called them and they said it would be at the end of the month..

I agree ATV Action SUCKSSSS...ATV Sport is great.. I also still like DW'S but am getting mad at the late mag's each month..

Mxjunkie
01-17-2005, 04:18 PM
i havent gotten mine, but i got a renew in the mail, so its sent out, idk they have come late like 3 times and ive been getting them for about 4-5 years now, atv sports cool, but kinda small

Punk'd
01-17-2005, 06:38 PM
Half way threw my 1 year subscription they sent me a lil card that said YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS ALMOST UP RENEW IT TODAY and they send me a mag for the rest of the year (6months) idiots.. and you know what I hate.. not 2 be a **** or anything but in every shootout its "We feel the yamaha wins" WE DONT GIVE WHAT YOU FEEL ITS FACTS THAT COUNT:mad: :grr: :mad: :grr: :mad:

Oh now iv gone n got myself mad.. dern

DaleJrFan
01-17-2005, 08:45 PM
it is aggervating cause one month i get my copy in the mail a week before it hits the shelf and the next month its just the oppisite. i also have noticed that different mags have varying opinions on their shootouts, but that is freedom of press.

Punk'd
01-17-2005, 10:28 PM
OH AND ANOTHER THING! THEY ALWAYS ARE SENT TO ME RIPPED! i dont know if they sit there n chuckle wispering (lets send randy his copy ripped so he has a fit and kills people) sometimes im even missing pages! I believe im done with DW! I will be emailing them tonight and giveing them a peice of my mind ALL THANKS TO YOUR LIL POST JAMES! so if they ask me WHY ARE YOU SUCH A **** im going to say ITS JAMES'S FAULT GO TO H**L!

can I say h*ll or is it "swearing" 真真真??????:chinese:

YFZ450Ridr
01-17-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
OH AND ANOTHER THING! THEY ALWAYS ARE SENT TO ME RIPPED! i dont know if they sit there n chuckle wispering (lets send randy his copy ripped so he has a fit and kills people) sometimes im even missing pages! I believe im done with DW! I will be emailing them tonight and giveing them a peice of my mind ALL THANKS TO YOUR LIL POST JAMES! so if they ask me WHY ARE YOU SUCH A **** im going to say ITS JAMES'S FAULT GO TO H**L!

can I say h*ll or is it "swearing" 真真真??????:chinese:

i think u need to take your riddlein randy lol

but i do agree im done with DW. time to call up ATV Sport mag for my new subscription:macho

Punk'd
01-17-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
i think u need to take your riddlein randy lol

but i do agree im done with DW. time to call up ATV Sport mag for my new subscription:macho

Take your riddlen and SHOVE IT UP UR RUMP lmao
and oh yes Atv Sport is so mine.

300ex13
01-18-2005, 01:32 PM
i just buy DW from the local Buy-Low or go to my neighbors and thats how i get mine...ive read one atv sport and atv scene and i didnt care for either

redrider311
01-18-2005, 04:10 PM
ok heres hte reasons dirtwheels sucks...

Yamaha sponsored dirtwheels and that is why most of the tests revolve around yami and why theres a yamaha ad on the back of every issue pretty much.. thats why i left DW because i couldnt ever get an honest opinion it all just revolved how much money yamaha gave them.. ive been with ATV sport for the last couple years and i have yet to find one thing wrong