PDA

View Full Version : neoprene hand gairds ?

gump
01-17-2005, 10:33 AM
where can i get those bid neoprene hand garuads that you tape on to your handelbars for muddy riding ? you know the big floppy ones..

Rico
01-17-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by gump
where can i get those bid neoprene hand garuads that you tape on to your handelbars for muddy riding ? you know the big floppy ones..

Better known as elephant ears....:p

Just about any retail store can get them for ya Gump. They are made by MSR so anyone that can get MSR products can get em for ya.:cool:

Do you ride fast enough to get mud thrown on ya....:eek:

:devil:

gump
01-17-2005, 11:18 AM
i get roosted alot during the lapping procedure !!!!!! :mad:
jeff @the quadshop is hooking me up... :D

cdalejef
01-17-2005, 02:33 PM
here they are:

Flynbryan19
01-17-2005, 02:41 PM
i get roosted alot during the lapping procedure !!!!!! :mad:
jeff @the quadshop is hooking me up... :D

Now, you know the first time I see you with those things I'm gonna call you dumbo.....:eek: :devil:

cdalejef
01-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Oh come on......I've only met him in person once and I called him worse than that. :devil:

Flynbryan19
01-17-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Oh come on......I've only met him in person once and I called him worse than that. :devil:

:eek2:

LOL

gump
01-17-2005, 10:00 PM
brian i'm glad your a good christian, cause i couldn't handle you teaming up with rico to ride my *** !!!!! cause dumbo aint in his vocabulary.. and quit getting us thrown off of the hickory track, you trouble maker... :devil:
jeff i bet you have called me worse than that, but i bet it wasn't he's a fast mofo.... can a brother get some love around here ?? :confused:
how bout the spelling i've done in this thread ? hince the name gump...

Flynbryan19
01-18-2005, 06:33 AM
brian i'm glad your a good christian, cause i couldn't handle you teaming up with rico to ride my *** !!!!! cause dumbo aint in his vocabulary.. and quit getting us thrown off of the hickory track, you trouble maker... :devil:

I'm such an instigator.....:devil:

That freshly prepped/seeded line in the field looked like a race line to me..... lol

So you wanna go again this weekend.....? Think he'll remember us.....:chinese:

EDIT: Never mind this weekend......Its gonna be COLD!!! Maybe next weekend. ;)