PDA

View Full Version : Elka Suspension Video !!

Quad18star
01-16-2005, 11:16 PM
I don't know if this has been posted before or not , but here is a SWEET video that I found over at www.quadzn.com

Yokley , Stoess and Rowling testing up in Montreal Canada at Elka's track . It may take a few minutes to load or if the link doesn't work check out the quadzn.com site .

Yokley is FAST , as well as the other 2 . Tell me ... do you need to have big nuts or just no brains to fly through the woods this fast ?? :eek:

http://www.********forums.com/videos/TestSession.mov

Rico
01-17-2005, 11:12 AM
I was there too, but I was in front of William, they never caught me on film.....:o

cdalejef
01-17-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I don't know if this has been posted before or not , but here is a SWEET video that I found over at www.quadzn.com

Yokley , Stoess and Rowling testing up in Montreal Canada at Elka's track . It may take a few minutes to load or if the link doesn't work check out the quadzn.com site .

Yokley is FAST , as well as the other 2 . Tell me ... do you need to have big nuts or just no brains to fly through the woods this fast ?? :eek:

http://www.********forums.com/videos/TestSession.mov No brains! :p

300exOH
01-17-2005, 11:28 AM
Sweet vid. Jeff- are you on the ATK? and Rowling on the 250r? Those woops look painful:eek:

cdalejef
01-17-2005, 11:31 AM
Ya, except the shot where Rowlrag was on the Dale and hit the big water hole.:rolleyes:

300exOH
01-17-2005, 11:36 AM
Man you guys were flat out flyin:devil: :macho

Quad18star
01-17-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
No brains! :p

HAHA . ;) I knew it was one or the other . While watching the vid, there was a few times where I was saying to myself ..." Oh he's gunan lose it .... how the hell did he not hit that tree "

I think it was Yokley near the end of the video , that almost seemd like he was gunan lose it . Was comming down the straight stretch in the taller grass , then all of a sudden there seemed to be a bump that sent him a few feet in the air ... when he landed he was a little sideways and turned quickly . My face was like :eek: :eek2: ... I thought for sure I was gunna see a barrel roll . :p

How was the test track at Elka ?? And did they bring to you the strip clubs in Montreal . :devil: Ahhhh the memories of Montreal . muahaha:blah:

cdalejef
01-17-2005, 02:25 PM
That track is brutal, its constant pounding. Mostly sand woops with lots of turns in the tight woods.

I pleade the 5th on the strip clubs. :eek2:

Quad18star
01-17-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
That track is brutal, its constant pounding. Mostly sand woops with lots of turns in the tight woods.

I pleade the 5th on the strip clubs. :eek2:

Ya it looked like a tight track.

Ya you better pleade the 5th ... I know what happens at those strip clubs ..... I know most guys wouldn't want their wife or girlfriends finding out what goes on . Ahhh great times in Montreal ..... and only in Montreal !!!!:D