PDA

View Full Version : Mercenaries

400exrules
01-16-2005, 10:42 PM
Anyone played Mercenaries yet? a buddy of mine at work today told me he got it and it was pretty good, so i went to blockbuster after work, and rented it. This game is badazz!:devil: im prob gonna buy it soon. Its like grand theft auto cuz u can go everywhere, and u go around and make friends with ppl, and get missions from them and then go blow sh*t up. its awesome, i recommend it, u guys gotta play it.:devil:

I-7
01-16-2005, 10:47 PM
How big is the city compared to GTA san andreas?

400exrules
01-16-2005, 10:55 PM
ehhh its pretty big, its not really a city, its just country side, with some roads and small cities. Basically your trying to destroy north korea and nuclear missiles and stuff they have. Remember the 52 deck of cards with all the most wanted terrorists on it? well u get one just like that but its like all koreans and u have to capture or kill them. And u make friends with the mafia, chinese, allies, south korea and others to fight north korea. its awesome, u can get in a humvee and push circle to honk the horn, and your team mates will hop in with u, and one guy mans the gun on top and blows away enemies, its badazz

400exrules
01-17-2005, 07:56 PM
nobody else played it? yall gotta check it out

kicken250x
01-17-2005, 08:00 PM
sounds like its pretty good, i may just have to go rent it this weekend and see if its as good as it looks/yall say it is. cant be too bad if you get to blow stuff up full time haha:devil:

Syrus
01-17-2005, 08:47 PM
My girlfriends brother rented it and I played it for a few minutes, seems like a decent game, but i dont like that controls much, i dunno something about it just makes it akward... but decent game, didnt play it long enough really to make an real opinion.

mxdave28
01-17-2005, 08:54 PM
hehehe deffinitly fun!! :D :devil: