PDA

View Full Version : wellsville ,ohio

86250rrider
01-16-2005, 03:27 PM
by rt.7 near yellowcreek campgrounds.anyone still ride there ? it used to be good ! ahhhh, the old days:D

throwinitup
01-16-2005, 03:41 PM
oh man wellsville is my favorite place to ride...we were gonna go down this weekend but the creek is flooded out (6 - 7 feet above flood stage) so the road is flooded...but oh well youll catch me there almost every weekend in the summer, we got a cabin down there out on the island, if you know what im talking about...and i got friends in the campground in the creek so it works out sweet....if you wanna hook up sometime soon and ride there let me know! we'll get a bunch of ppl to go...wellsville is BAD!!

86250rrider
01-16-2005, 04:03 PM
ive seen some carnage there ,believe me ! used to ride a white quad sport 230(hillclimber), kaw tecate 250-4(***-ripper),now i have an 250r(my baby),and a kaw mojave 250(chick quad) !:chinese:

throwinitup
01-17-2005, 10:26 AM
yes, wellsville is about carnage indeed..if you dont know what your doin you can get into some bad situations...sometimes all that just has to do with all the partying that goes on..lol but you just got to watch out for the crazy one armed fockers on banshees...and all the buggies..but usually everyone is cool with one another - sometimes the quad riders clash with the buggies..ive had a couple problems but other than that its always been a blast.

you got a real hillclimber now...that R should rip! my buddy got a baldwin 330R and we're waiting for the weather to clear up some so we can take it down and see how it does..

what areas are you familiar with?
i know my way around the creekbed, powerline, scooby doo, triple trouble, the parking lot, the whoops, the bridge, the tracks.... i'd like to get to know most of everything but theres so much...

86250rrider
01-17-2005, 03:56 PM
ahhhhh,the buggies!yeah they usually roll by the camp around 3:30 am.....love it! we park across from yellowcreek at the bottom of hillclimb on dirt road.im curious to see what the hills look like now.the chicken coop hill wasnt bad before ,but i heard it was a lot worse now.i climbed a hill on the sport the goes up from creek bed and crossed the trail that winds down to the creek,jumped over trail and BAMM strait the &uck up! and made it chugging bad. got to top ...nothing there!had to ride through woods to get out.way to steep to go down,can you say header!dont know names of hills and that,but im sure we were on most of them. that one hill has a nasty backcut on it,straight up ..level....brakes!cool riding there,im 38 now and a little more cautious than i was then.but i still do some climbs.i sit and look them over for a while now before i do them:D