PDA

View Full Version : nice 96 blaster for sale.

crappyblaster88
01-16-2005, 10:22 AM
I have a 1996 blaster for sale it has the following for aftermarket parts. Toomey pipe and silencer, uni air filter, mild port work from the local shop, new clutch kit, my head is milled 20 thousandths, i just finished painting the whole bike a gloss black frame a arms everything. it also has 18 inch holeshots on 10 inch ITP .190's. I also have dunlop front tires.I will include my extra set of holeshots on stock rims. I also have a fox rear racing shock and lt 250 r front shock on it. The motor was just bored .20 over about 6-8 months ago but i just put new rings because i had the bottom end split to make sure all the seals and crank where still in good shape. I have all recipets for everything i have bought for this quad. I also have just bought new a arm bushings and new bearings all around. Dont want to sell it but i need a car so i sorta have to. i live in maine and i am looking to get 1500 obo. i will consider trades also.one last thing is i also have the rear end set up for hydros all you need is a caliper i have the master cylinder, lines and everything all set up but when i was taking it apart i uess i miss placed the caliper it some where. you can contact me on aol my name is kornopia69 or PM me here. thanks

tom

crappyblaster88
01-16-2005, 10:46 AM
here are some pics of the bike without the motor ill have sum with the motor probaly monday or tuesday i can also take pics of all the recipets if people wanna see them. thanks tom
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/crappyblaster88/album?.dir=/59f2