PDA

View Full Version : where is the cheapest place to buy the K&N power kit

New-400ex_guy
04-27-2002, 03:25 AM
????? found it for $109 is that the cheapest out there?, any places offer free shipping. :confused:

PDunes300ex
04-27-2002, 09:08 PM
Check the quadshop and see what they say....If not moto-man has them on special for $80-$90

flaneledholes
04-27-2002, 09:30 PM
Most companys have them within 10 dollars of each other( minius specials or closeouts).It is just the shipping is what gets me,I had to pay $11 for a 25 dollar sprocket from dennis kirk!!!!!! That is almost half of what I gave for the sprocket! I advise you call your local dealership and see if they have them in stock. It will take less time and if not then worry about places like dennis kirk

BornOnFire
04-28-2002, 07:41 AM
I was going to buy the same kit but luckily, I talked to Terry Marcum and he said that it is cheaper to buy the filter and jets seperately. He also said that the Power Up Kit comes with several jets and many of them won't be used at all. He sold me the three jets I needed for $4.00 a piece! I think his K&N Filter by itself is $39.99 and the outerwear $11.00. Do the math. You could get a pieced together power up kit for $62.00. Mention that you are a member here and he will give you 5% off of that as well. Which comes to $58.90!! I do not know what he will charge you for shipping. I bought the E-Series pipe at the same time as my revised kit which allowed me to receive "FREE SHIPPING".

Just my $.02. Trying to save you some cash!

:devil