PDA

View Full Version : jets

bansheeguy77
01-15-2005, 06:08 PM
is it just me or does anybody else want to hang the jets kicker? :mad: :mad: :mad: :scary: :mad:

Matt37
01-15-2005, 06:09 PM
yea.. but the Jets held strong. Iam kinda pissed because i hate Pittsburgh. but atleast the Jets finally made Rothelisberger look like the bum that he is. He is by far the most overrated player in the NFL

JR3
01-15-2005, 06:14 PM
We have season tickets so we go to everygame and basically live and die with them my dads been a die hard jets fan since he was 10. when brien missed the kick the remote hit the wall it literally exploded. lol. Well we finally showed up this year. Theres always next year.:(

MOFO
01-16-2005, 06:38 AM
:D

LMAO... I dont see anything wrong with that kicker! :D

Kinda funny how you guys rip on the steelers, call us bums, but when it counts in OT we killed them....even with their gift from the ref's on that 1st down call.

That was our worst game by far... its only going to get better!

quad
01-16-2005, 06:40 AM
Steelers aint my team,but I hope they take it all!!:D

MOFO
01-16-2005, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Matt37
but atleast the Jets finally made Rothelisberger look like the bum that he is. He is by far the most overrated player in the NFL

you are a true idiot. Please explain his record then. Please explain his 14 consecutive wins. Please explain all of the rookie records he broke.

...then call him a bum. Just because a guy has a bad game, you instantly call him a bum and over rated player. How about backing up some of those claims. :rolleyes:

Matt37
01-16-2005, 09:13 AM
you are a true idiot. Please explain his record then. Please explain his 14 consecutive wins. Please explain all of the rookie records he broke.

People act like he is one of the best QB in the league this year and it is just not true.They never look at the reason for him being so good is the steelers great offensive line and their great team. He himself is just an okay QB but the steelers offensive line is good and their recievers are very good to some of the throws he made to some of those reievers were bad throws but because Pitts. has good recievers they caught them. However they would have not been caught on other NFL teams. So it makes him look very good. You put Rothelisberger on a team like the Giants with a horrable offensive line and then if he still plays as good as he does with Pitts. then he can be called a good QB. Iam not saying Pitts. isnt a good team their a good team but i just think he is overrated.

Matt37
01-16-2005, 09:19 AM
Kinda funny how you guys rip on the steelers, call us bums, but when it counts in OT we killed them....even with their gift from the ref's on that 1st down call.

In my book winning by a field goal in OT is hardly killing someone if it wasnt for the Jets fieldgoal kicker missing by like 2 inches you guys would be home. And also please dont cry about the ref's that hurts my ears

bansheeguy77
01-16-2005, 09:26 AM
In my book winning by a field goal in OT is hardly killing someone if it wasnt for the Jets fieldgoal kicker missing by like 2 inches you guys would be home. And also please dont cry about the ref's that hurts my ears

its ok he can make excuses i knew he would come here and run his mouth. all i have to say is if the steelers struggle with the JETS so bad and roethlisberger struggled horribly. its been a while since i have seen a qb miss his target so bad on his picks and he had maybe 2 "perfect" throws the entire game. imagine what will happen in the championship game. the level of play is greatly increased, the colts and pats are experienced and know how to handle it. lil rookie boy dont and he will have an even worse game.
and dont go saying they killed the jets. they didnt straight up. they should have lost and you know it. after the moss punt return the momentum shifted and the steelers couldnt do anything. but of course come back and say how ignorant i am and i know nothing :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FasstMidnightZ
01-16-2005, 09:51 AM
The only good person is bettis man can he run for his size :macho

Hondadudeehhhh
01-16-2005, 10:02 AM
and dont go saying they killed the jets. they didnt straight up. they should have lost and you know it. after the moss punt return the momentum shifted and the steelers couldnt do anything. but of course come back and say how ignorant i am and i know nothing

the Jets lost, thats the bottom line. You cant say the Steelers should have lost, they didnt play all that well. No team deserves to win a game though. the Steelers have lost 1 game all season.

There is no doubt, the Jets did play well. They were so under rated this season but they got almost got to conference. NExt year looks good for them

bansheeguy77
01-16-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
the Jets lost, thats the bottom line. You cant say the Steelers should have lost, they didnt play all that well. No team deserves to win a game though. the Steelers have lost 1 game all season.

There is no doubt, the Jets did play well. They were so under rated this season but they got almost got to conference. NExt year looks good for them

i said it and i will say it again. the steelers should have lost. the jets did not play that well either. pennington made some stupid mistakes, they could have played better. and you obviously dont follow football much, teams do deserve to win its simple....they play a better game they win. falcons and rams? falcons deserved to win they played better and were prepared.
the jets did have a good game but not a great team. they are not explosive just consitant. if they get another big play maker to go along with moss they will be a contender next year. oh yea cant forget a new kicker.

Giz400ex
01-16-2005, 10:41 AM
To me the Jets lost to themselves! If you can't make 40-45 yard FG 1 out 2 times then you shouldn't be in the NFL. To me Jets played great but there kicker lost the game twice!!! As for the Steelers, I wasn't impressed at all and would not even put them in the same group as the Pats or the Colts. To me the Steelers are pretty lucky to be playing next week:D

bansheeguy77
01-16-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
To me the Jets lost to themselves! If you can't make 40-45 yard FG 1 out 2 times then you shouldn't be in the NFL. To me Jets played great but there kicker lost the game twice!!! As for the Steelers, I wasn't impressed at all and would not even put them in the same group as the Pats or the Colts. To me the Steelers are pretty lucky to be playing next week:D

thank you thats what im trying to say :)

knighttime
01-16-2005, 11:36 AM
are gonna win the Super Bowl!!!:cool: :bandit: :macho

01-16-2005, 11:46 AM
Rothlesburger has 14 in a row? Awesome, how m,any did Brady have??? Crushed the NFL record, i do believe.......

knighttime
01-16-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Atkins450
Rothlesburger has 14 in a row? Awesome, how m,any did Brady have??? Crushed the NFL record, i do believe.......

:confused:

get a clue before you challenge STEELER records

Matt37
01-16-2005, 12:44 PM
there is no sense in fighting wit pitts. fans because they know it all. They think they already have the super bowl won.

MOFO
01-16-2005, 01:45 PM
there is no sense in fighting wit pitts. fans because they know it all. They think they already have the super bowl won.

you are correct. I dont see what your trying to prove. :cool:

Matt37
01-16-2005, 02:30 PM
I know i have nothing to prove you guys are the best you beat the jets by only 3 :rolleyes: but your the best you guys will kill the patriots or the colts whichever one you play.

MOFO
01-16-2005, 02:32 PM
but your the best you guys will kill the patriots or the colts whichever one you play.

finally you guys see the light! :D

bansheeguy77
01-16-2005, 02:33 PM

young grasshopper has learned why i hate steeler fans. you are now promoted :macho

MOFO
01-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
young grasshopper has learned why i hate steeler fans. you are now promoted :macho

blah blah blah...

you predicted we would not make it past our first play-off game. :rolleyes:

bansheeguy77
01-16-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
blah blah blah...

you predicted we would not make it past our first play-off game. :rolleyes:

and my prediction would have been right if it wasnt for an idiot kicker. my powers mislead me into believing they could kick. i apologize oh powerful one

MOFO
01-16-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
i apologize oh powerful one

thats ok. :D

Thorsdad
01-16-2005, 03:01 PM
Pittsburgh vs. Jets --- Steelers 2 Mets or Jets whatever 000000000000

say no more!!!!
Just
Ended
Their