PDA

View Full Version : who's got the best prices and service

waldo
04-26-2002, 07:59 PM
who do most of you do business with????????
for parts like tires and wheels and with motor work??

Dave400ex
04-27-2002, 09:52 PM
For Tires Rocky Mountain I don`t think can be Beat by anybody. They have awesome Prices. They also have good Prices on Wheels and the Wheel/Tire Package.

Motor Work there is all kinds of Peope. I like TC Racing, but there is Sparks, Duncan, CT, Trinity, FST, Pro Fab, Powroll, and many more.

JhallettEX
04-27-2002, 10:22 PM
try c&dracingonline.com they are really good people, tell them that i sent ya.

Ex'r Marlin
04-28-2002, 07:26 AM
By far, the best service I found...... www.cdracingonline.com

BTW, they have great prices too.:)

Giz400ex
04-28-2002, 11:16 AM
I try to find the closest place to me!! Tires and wheels ect.- Ronnies, K&K, Nac's. Motor work- I usually stick to the builders like CT, LRD ect. even though these places are not even close to me but the prices are what matters!!

Dave400ex
04-28-2002, 12:02 PM
Nac`s and Baldwin would be the Best for Chassis or PEP Shocks. C&D and the Quadshop is also Good. I like Moto Man for all the little Stuff. They have the Best Prices on AC and Stuff like that, but for Tires nobody can beat Rocky Mountain.

Foxrage
04-28-2002, 03:25 PM
For tires RM is the cheapest like they said but if you live on the east coast most of the time you would want to pay a little more for tires than alot more for shipping. Unless rocky mountain has such cheap prices on tirres that the shipping wont matter. For AC i agree moto man or atvadiction or even murcums. For Chassis i would say nacs or quad shop.

monkeynuts
04-28-2002, 03:53 PM
before i bought the suspension on my R, i called everyone. I ended up choosing C & D Racing. So far, I have spent over $2,000 dollars with them, on the stuff you see in my sig, & other stuff as well, and have been so happy with their service and pricing I will not buy from anyone else. If you are going to buy anything, I would give them a shot, they'll really take care of you.

04-28-2002, 07:13 PM
For tires/wheels, try Denniskirk. They have free shipping on everything and usually it ends up being cheaper overall. Rockymountain Atv has a bigger selection though. I got some ITP.190 rear wheels with Holeshot XCT's mounted already for $123 and free shipping from DennisKirk. No one could come close to that. Shipping from Rockymountain Atv was $40 for wheels and a sprocket. :eek: