PDA

View Full Version : i'll be back

Scott-300ex
01-14-2005, 11:25 PM
hey guys, im ganna go to a camp thing with my church tomorrow so i won't be on here untill late monday evening:( if you even care, but im just letting you know, it will be fun, im hopin to take pictures and if there is anything cool i will show you guys, i'm ganna miss not bein on here for 3 DAYS!! Oh my god............................what will i do?:rolleyes: well, take care and have a good Martin Luther King day. Tell me if anything good happens.

I'll be back (shwarzenhousher)

later

SRH
01-15-2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
hey guys, im ganna go to a camp thing with my church tomorrow so i won't be on here untill late monday evening:( if you even care, but im just letting you know, it will be fun, im hopin to take pictures and if there is anything cool i will show you guys, i'm ganna miss not bein on here for 3 DAYS!! Oh my god............................what will i do?:rolleyes: well, take care and have a good Martin Luther King day. Tell me if anything good happens.

I'll be back (shwarzenhousher)

later

i think its safe to say no one cares, but have fun anyway

Mxjunkie
01-15-2005, 12:16 AM
have a fun trip

Scott-300ex
01-17-2005, 05:43 PM
im back, it was fun, i met a chick, we switched nametags;) lol, did a bunch of stuff

ok then

roostin_dale
01-17-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
im back, it was fun, i met a chick, we switched nametags

Sounds serious

440ex kid
01-17-2005, 05:52 PM
What did you do at the camp, work on peoples houses? I went to one called catholic heart work camp. It was kool because you get to help less fortunate people, but it was the worst time of my life.

Scott-300ex
01-17-2005, 06:05 PM
Lmao^^^^^^

it was called winter weekend, its a church camp, so we went to a couple worship things, slept in dorms with our group, 11 people, went to the cafeteria to eat food, which was very good, a band played, got in groups and did stuff, introduced ourselves to everyone with the microphone, and then the last day the senors had to go up on stage again and say our names, what college we're goin to, and what we're ganna do. They had a recreation center, volleyball, racketball, wallyball, all the ......ball sports, ping pong, pool, arcade small though, basketball, pool, hot tub, fooseball, and a rock climbin wall which was fun. Then me and my friend got together and talked about our cars and top fuel dragsters and how awsome it is to actually be there and watch them and the feeling, my other friend was there and our chaperone(sp?), then there was a dance, and i wanted them to play some metal cd's we brought to mosh but all the played was country and rap, allternating them, so it sucked, it was reall fun though and damn is this a huge paragraph:huh

oh and it was so cold up there, about 6 inches of snow, 0 degrees and we had to go outside for a long walk to go anywhere but i guess it was fine, since i couldn't do anything about it

We got some pictures so i'll post them when we get them.:

Scott-300ex
01-17-2005, 06:11 PM
oh and the chick, her name is Kelsey Smith if anyone around here knows her, we were talking about what chicks like and she's like, "Bow hunting skills"

im like omg!

lol