PDA

View Full Version : PVT Maggot

skatrdude20
01-14-2005, 08:03 PM
Kid was great...got the parts that I wanted...nothing less nothing more...and all in good condition...also a really good deal...long shipping time...but it was all my fault, gave the wrong adress....definately would deal wit again....and get the address right next time lol...sorry man...:o but im happy now...thanks a ton

red99ondubs
01-18-2005, 06:08 PM
Glad you got all of your stuff. I only got one of the three items I paid for. I don't care whats going on with him a month and a half and still waiting for the rest of my stuff is crazy. Maybe I'll get it all by this time next year or maybe he ripped me off but I'll never buy anything from him again. :mad:

Pvt. Maggot
01-19-2005, 12:53 PM
Excuse me...but I have replied to every one of your pm's and your parts were shipped the same day in a different box? and they have not been sent back to me. your the only negative feedback i've ever gotten..I don't know what you want me to do..but i'll do my best to find out where your parts are.

steveatv3
01-19-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
Excuse me...but I have replied to every one of your pm's and your parts were shipped the same day in a different box? and they have not been sent back to me. your the only negative feedback i've ever gotten..I don't know what you want me to do..but i'll do my best to find out where your parts are.

well handled;)

red99ondubs
01-19-2005, 05:08 PM
If you shipped them on the same day why did you send this pm to me?

Re: hey
yes sir..they should get there a day or 2 after the seat did..i shipped them at seperate days. are you happy with the condition of the seat?..its perfect..I don't know how i managed not to put a single little hole in that thing..hope your happy with it

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

red99ondubs wrote on 01-05-2005 08:34 PM:
Did you ship the key assembly and heel guards seperate from the seat?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pvt. Polishing And Designs

Pvt. Maggot
01-19-2005, 05:28 PM
Do you know how many things I've shipped?..I know I sent it..And to make something clear..you payed me 70...which was not enough for the seat, heel guards, and key. BUT they were sent anyway because i'm a nice guy so like I said..I will try and find out whats going on...But DO NOT try and make me out to look like a bad guy...which you won't..because I DO NOT rip people off...and I AM a good seller...because i've had fine deals other then you. :)

red99ondubs
01-19-2005, 05:39 PM
You said for me to make an offer so I offered 60 for everything and you were good with that so how are you being a nice guy?

Pvt. Maggot wrote on 11-28-2004 04:00 PM:
sorry man..wish i could..but if you send money order then i will have them sent the fastest one.

red99ondubs wrote on 11-28-2004 03:58 PM:
I need it ASAP can you send it COD? I'll cover the COD and shipping charges.
[quote]
Pvt. Maggot wrote on 11-28-2004 03:53 PM:
no i don't..it will be 60+10 for shipping..send a money order to
Jacob Robaugh
Po Box 815
Republic Pa 15475

thank you.
[quote]
red99ondubs wrote on 11-28-2004 03:50 PM:
Do you have paypal?
[quote]
Pvt. Maggot wrote on 11-28-2004 03:48 PM:
10 for the key assembly...10 for the heel guards, and 60 for the seat.
[quote]
red99ondubs wrote on 11-28-2004 03:35 PM:
key assembly, heel guards and the seat 60?

Pvt. Maggot
01-19-2005, 05:55 PM
Well then I guess you did pay for all of it. I appoligize for saying different...BUT that doesn't mean I ripped you off..so you def need to chill out with that. I sent your parts..And for the third time I am gonna do my best to figure out whats going on. So just chill out and quit trying to make it look like I ripped you off..I'm a good guy..And a well know member..and I have never ripped anyone off.

red99ondubs
01-19-2005, 06:24 PM
I feel that way now but hopefully we can get everything straightened out.