PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Pappy

quad
01-14-2005, 05:54 PM
Thanks pap for doin my frame!! Looks awesome!!Too bad ya wasnt there,I was lookin forward to meetin ya! It was a pleasure meeting your wife and kids.It was cool talkin to the "codeman".Thanks again pap......Im extremely happy!!:D

See if ya cant straighten some of them turns out....bout went thru a few fields on the way back in the dark!!:p

Pappy
01-14-2005, 06:11 PM
i missed you buy about 2 hours. i was working late...again:(

im glad your happy with the frame. any problems just let me know. we will have to hook up and ride sometime.

quad
01-14-2005, 06:27 PM
That ride sounds great!! They said ya have rode at green ridge state forest....I aint ever been there.Just let me know sometime,when ya have some free time,we can get together n tear up!!:D
Thanks again Pap!!
What do ya feed that dog?spinach?That things a beast!!:D

Pappy
01-14-2005, 06:36 PM
funny you should ask what we feed him....

the wife went to drop frames off at UPS today and when she returned she found "Moose" asleep in the kitchen floor surrounded by potatoe chip bags:grr: he had opened the cupboard door and had a feast:o

ive been to greenridge, its not bad for a mild trial ride

quad
01-14-2005, 06:58 PM
After I get stuffed from all the goodies.I like to nap too!!:D
Theres a huntin club up near here,by elk garden Wv,that has 70 sum miles of trails,and a motocross track.Its 50 bucks a year to join for a riding pass....or 60 a year for the riding/hunting pass.They say its used for a few XC races per year.There's moose signs along the trails,like GNCC??? I plan to join it.They say your wife and kids can ride for free.There's a place to put campers n all,to use for a deer camp.....or i guess to camp for the weekend.Right beside the potomac too!!:D
Sounds like money well spent!! I aint sure,but it may be called north hill??

Pappy
01-14-2005, 07:05 PM
i havent heard of it, but i know the area near elk garden

quad
01-14-2005, 07:22 PM
I'll get ya some info on it n let ya know.My cousin n all joined,said its really nice.