PDA

View Full Version : Mushroomhead

Scott-300ex
01-14-2005, 01:56 PM
Alright mushroomhead is a band, one of my favorites

ever heard of them?

ok, well one of their lead singers quit and i was pissed cause, i went and saw them live once and it was soooooooooo friggin awsome, and they were comin again but their lead singer quit
J-MANN, they still got Jeffrey Nothing for singin, but they were comin again, but J-MANN quit so they cancelled, but they found a new lead singer so i was wondering, if anybody has seen them with their new lead singer? cuz they were ganna play a couple more shows

so if you understood that, let me know please

bansheeguy77
01-14-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Alright mushroomhead is a band, one of my favorites

ever heard of them?

ok, well one of their lead singers quit and i was pissed cause, i went and saw them live once and it was soooooooooo friggin awsome, and they were comin again but their lead singer quit
J-MANN, they still got Jeffrey Nothing for singin, but they were comin again, but J-MANN quit so they cancelled, but they found a new lead singer so i was wondering, if anybody has seen them with their new lead singer? cuz they were ganna play a couple more shows

so if you understood that, let me know please

yeah i was gonna go see them too but it was canceled. i dont think its gonna be the same without j mann. id like to hear their new sound

devildriver422
01-14-2005, 02:35 PM
a few of my friends went to their concert with dope and motograter i was gonna go but couldnt....they said it was awesome and the new singer was crazy

Moto92
01-16-2005, 01:18 AM
I was going to see them in Chicago like a month ago but didnt make it up there. From what I heard the new singer is good though.

Scott-300ex
01-17-2005, 05:38 PM
awsome, i can't wait till they come again, im ganna go talk to them too, i talked and shook and got an autograph from jeffrey nothing:D

i hope they come soon

Punk'd
01-17-2005, 06:34 PM
I like the song Sun doesnt rise and Crazy by them

Scott-300ex
01-17-2005, 09:13 PM
yeah me too, me and my friends are in a band and the first practice i brought in music, tabs, for Sun Doesn't Rise, for them to learn, cause i play my drums to them a lot

Skinny, the drummer is awsome

Somebody let me know if you can find pictures of them with their masks off, i've seen some but i can never find skinny without a mask, so if anyone's got any tell me where to go or send me the pics:D

bansheeguy77
01-17-2005, 09:18 PM
they did have some pics at 420gear.com

one of my fav songs that wasnt mentioned yet is "one more day to regret"

Bush0102
01-17-2005, 09:21 PM
Its just like Killswitch Engage...a new singer doesnt necessarily mean the end of the band being good, and it can change the sound of the band to make them even better. This is exactly what happened with kse.

Scott-300ex
01-17-2005, 09:37 PM
i never said they aren't good now, cuz it would take a lot for them not to be good to me, i was just wondering if they guy sounds like J-MANN

yeah, i could name a lot of good songs, kill tomorrow, 43, solitare unraveling, the war inside, almost gone, mother machine gun, no where to go, ect...........................

i saw the pictures on 420, is that them taking pot through the tube shooter or whatever? Cuz i didn't think they did drugs, and they take it through there masks, lol, there isn't unmasked pictures is there?

NEVER LET IT GO!

bansheeguy77
01-17-2005, 09:43 PM
i never said they aren't good now, cuz it would take a lot for them not to be good to me, i was just wondering if they guy sounds like J-MANN

yeah, i could name a lot of good songs, kill tomorrow, 43, solitare unraveling, the war inside, almost gone, mother machine gun, no where to go, ect...........................

i saw the pictures on 420, is that them taking pot through the tube shooter or whatever? Cuz i didn't think they did drugs, and they take it through there masks, lol, there isn't unmasked pictures is there?

NEVER LET IT GO!

it was probably 2 years ago that i seen them. but yes they were all unmasked and smoking something (might have just been for show i dont know) but they had a huge group pic i had saved but the comp died a year ago and the pic was lost....

Scott-300ex
01-17-2005, 10:04 PM
i can't get on it, can you tell me how or just send me the pictures of them, that sucks you lost that one of them, im pissed i didn't go meet them by the bus when i went and saw them

400sEXridr
01-18-2005, 04:48 PM
the lead singer of mushroomhead gratuated from my high school

devildriver422
01-18-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
Its just like Killswitch Engage...a new singer doesnt necessarily mean the end of the band being good, and it can change the sound of the band to make them even better. This is exactly what happened with kse.

not to argue but i dont like kse since they got a new singer....some bands get better though

Stevie-D
01-18-2005, 07:17 PM
so how about that shania twain
:chinese:

:D

bansheeguy77
01-18-2005, 07:52 PM
i can't get on it, can you tell me how or just send me the pictures of them, that sucks you lost that one of them, im pissed i didn't go meet them by the bus when i went and saw them

i dont have any. it was about 2 years ago since i seen the pics and saved them. my comp died and i didnt even bother to go back and save the pics. im sure they are around somewhere on a fan site or something tho

bansheerider_13
01-18-2005, 10:23 PM
worst band i ever saw live but its not all there fault i saw them in november with the new singer at the crowbar here in pa it was a big let down for me all together tho because twisted method my favorite band was suppost to be there and cancaled dope and motorgrater both cancaled so it was mushroom head and a local band backstreet law and in my option backstreet law gave a better show

Scott-300ex
01-19-2005, 03:25 PM
I found some pictures without the masks, mainly of skinny cause he's the main one i want to see.

I thought Mushroomhead gave a totally awsome show, and my sister and her boyfriend have seen like every metal band at least once and they said it was awsome too, the strobe lights, mosh's, and Mushroomhead is real nice, lots of smoke though so i couldn't see skinny too good the whole time. But man, it was awsome.

Scott-300ex
01-30-2005, 01:21 PM
Hey, i just heard the new singer on the internet video, his name is Waylon, he's got dreadlocks and a cross on his face, this guy is awsome, his voice is sooooooooooooo good and his actions, this guy is bad ***

Heres where i saw him, www.mushroomhead.com go to media, then click on videos and check him out, he is great, i won't even miss J-MANN anymore

i also got a Mushroomhead hoodie, my sisters boyfriend gave it to me cuz he outgrew it or something, so i wear it all the time now

i can't wait till they come by me again so i can see them:devil:

Scott-300ex
01-30-2005, 01:23 PM
here's the back

bansheeguy77
01-30-2005, 01:32 PM
he does sound pretty good i couldnt tell a difference between him and j mann. if he can get as deep as j it will be great.

Scott-300ex
01-30-2005, 05:21 PM
I can't believe im sayin this, but I will honestly not miss J-MANN, this guy is even better than him, he sounds sooooooooo awsome, and his actions are good.

He kicks ***