PDA

View Full Version : TRX 250r cylinder, pro-pegs, YFZ axle, etc.

dawnchris
01-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Got some misc. stuff for sale. Gonna have a bunch of TRX 250r stuff, plus some YFZ 450 stock take-offs. Here's an EBAY link to some pieces.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbudgetQ2dgifts

Got Propegs coming, 2 sets, Some AC bumpers, stock YFZ suspension, Works 250R rear shock, etc., etc.

wilkin250r
01-14-2005, 04:10 PM
Who did the porting on the cylinder? Do you have porting specs? What dome does the cool-head have? The only info you have is "high compression version". I'm looking for the specific dome size, they have a few that require race gas.

What pipe did you use with this cylinder?

Should I be submitting these questions here, or through ebay?

You said you're going to be having "lots" of 250r parts in the near future. I'm looking for a decent carb and a thumb throttle.

dawnchris
01-14-2005, 05:31 PM
I'm clueless on who did the porting. It's got stickers on it that say BV. Don't have any idea what that means. The cylinder was done and on the bike when I got it. It's DEFINETLY a top end cylinder. It screamed with a Pro Circuit pipe on it, but I needed more bottom for the technical stuff out here, so I changed to an FMF Fatty. The head is the older Coolhead. No interchangable dome. When I put this piston in, compression was around 220. I had no problems mixing 1/2 VP 112 and 1/2 pump gas when needed, though I raced with all 112.
I'll look and see what carbs I have. The good one left on the bike when I sold it. I "may" have a thumb throttle, I'll check.

dawnchris
01-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Hey Wilkin, I have what looks like a stock carb, no thumb throttle. I do have a 400ex thumb throttle though. Let me know if it's a stock carb your looking for.
Soon to be listed-2 sets AC propegs for propeg frames, 1 brand new with double footpegs, 2 AC front bumpers, Works dual rate rear shock, Pro Circuit pipe, FMF silencer, some no-name pipe (maybe DG or Bills) and silencer, red IMS 3.6 gal. fuel tank, 1 ITP 9x9 welded ring race wheel-black with polished rings-brand new, stock 250R front wheels, F&R MX tires(20in. KENDA KLAW and 18in.HOLESHOTS) stock 400ex a-arms and shocks, stock 400ex axle, plus a bunch more crap. Keep watching......I gotta clear out my stinkin garage!

dawnchris
01-15-2005, 12:57 PM
Got more stuff listed now.....check it out. I'll have some more stuff soon. Stock YFZ suspension etc.

dawnchris
01-18-2005, 02:50 PM
Listed some more.....check it out.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbudgetQ2dgifts

dawnchris
01-20-2005, 01:07 PM
Added more today. Pipes, silencers, new TRX piston kit, IMS fuel tank.