PDA

View Full Version : payments

400exrules
01-14-2005, 01:04 PM
wut would a monthly payment be on an 04 400ex with 7.9% APR for up to 60 months?

and after the 12 months with this plan i found on hondas site, wut happens to your payment?

Get $39 per month at 3.9% APR fixed for 12 months!

$39 monthly payment and 3.9% Fixed APR are for 12 months. After 12 months, minimum fixed monthly payments of 2.5% of the original high balance at a fixed rate of 16.9% APR. Offer valid 1/12/05 thru 3/31/05 on all new and unregistered 2005 and prior model year motorcycle, ATV, PWC, and scooter models through GE Capital Consumer Card Co. on the Honda Card upon approved credit. Check with participating dealers for complete details.

bulkdriverlp
01-14-2005, 01:36 PM
minimum fixed monthly payments of 2.5% of the original high balance at a fixed rate of 16.9% APR. ....

dude this is what i did exactly. DO NOT DO THIS learn from me. basically ur payments will be 39$ minimum payment for 12 months. if you make the payment and no extra at the end of 12 months ull still have a high balance. which means you will have 2.5%+16.9 for an intrest rate for the remainder of the loan. so if you dont make at least double payments nothing will come off the principle of the loan. remember that intrest is compounded daily. for example if you pay 39$ payment with the high intrest rate only prolly 3 dollars will go to ur principle get it?? get a personal loan from a bank and use ur quad as collateral and get co signer, youll get a lower intrest rate. wont end up paying 4 times what the quad is worth when ur done. hope this helps

K_Fulk
01-14-2005, 02:16 PM
The only way that financing would be good would be if you paid like 500 a month and got it paid off before the first year was up.