PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for 400 sport model

duner487
01-13-2005, 07:20 PM
Im looking for a 400ex, z400, kfx400, dvx400, or even a yamaha warrior. I am in Michigan (about an hour north of Detroit). Looking for something that is close to my location. Looking to pay $3000 or less.

yz426ex
01-14-2005, 11:38 AM
I have a 2000 400EX for sale. It has +2 A-arms, dura-blue axle 2+2, works triple rate front shocks, full noleen exhaust, steering stabilizer, renthal bars, hand guards, cut front plastic, nerf bars. No motor work done to it. Runs good and looks good. I have had it for a year and haven't rode it much. Dependable bike. I was asking $2995. I am located in Olney, IL.

duner487
01-14-2005, 11:41 AM
I would like to check it out, but your in Illinois and thats a bit of a drive.

TCRACING425EX
01-14-2005, 07:09 PM
i have a2002 425ex recentally bored by tcracing,intake and exhaust ported and polished by baldwin motorsport,stage two hot cam, ac front bumper,ac swing skid plate,ac frame skid,renthal handle bars, parking brake block off,shock,covers, holeshotes on stock rims still have a good amount of tread left, k&n filter, filter cleane and filter oil,dg nerfs,omf airscoops, fmf pipe. Magura hydraulic clutch,maier race cut forn plastic and all stock plastic,full wave rotors all three, have just completely gone over whole quad from top to bottom,replaced all bearing and bushings on whole quad, have two extra sets of axle baerings and seals, an extra pair of aarm bushings, oil filter, and oil drain plug washer,have stock sleeve if for any reason wanted to go back to stock bore,and have a brand new dp clutch,I am sure I am forgetting some thing pm me with any question. Can get pics. pm me with questions