PDA

View Full Version : 14 Tooth? Big Deal...

BornOnFire
04-26-2002, 04:50 PM
I put the 14 tooth sproket on today and I was mildly impressed with it . I could see where it would be beneficial in a racing or on a MX type sitation but as far as all around trail and circumvential riding applications go, I would have to say that the sproket does not benefit the machine enough to be a valued mod. Do I hear any disputes?

Just my opinion!

:devil

gojk
04-26-2002, 05:11 PM
I got a 14 tooth when I first got my bike a year ago and I was like you were. I since then have modded the bike, and now I put the 14 tooth on I think it makes the bike alot more fun to ride. It is more responsive. It was only like 12 bucks so I think it is worth it to have it. It is also great to have at the dune.

Chino
04-26-2002, 07:31 PM
Well. bof the 14t front sprocket helped me out in my case i went from my stock tires to 22X12.5X10's i believe there spidertracks and when id that it took away from my bottem end i put the 14t on and now it's just like stock but w/bigger tires ....just my opinion and it's also nice to have to switch around i mean if you ever want to get bigger tirest u always have ur 14 t available

02yellow ex
14t f sprocket
supertrapp ids2 slip on
shockwear shockcovers
dg full chasis skid a-arm skid swing arm skid
k&n filter
acerbics yelow handguards
red scott grips
spidertracks rear

DEAL
04-26-2002, 07:47 PM
Crip_coast put one on his bike along with 20" tires and a k&n power kit and the bike friggin rips , wheelies in 4th with no effort now , its pretty scary when you gun it in 4th and it stands right up.