PDA

View Full Version : directions to that spot in Hammonton

platinum350
01-13-2005, 05:38 PM
ATC350X 85 is starting to piss me off. Look what I started by asking directions to a place to ride. Anyway, have you been out riding lately?

Jersey450R
01-14-2005, 06:47 AM
yea, i read the other post. ATCdude or whatever you call yourself, just because you have no place to ride dosent mean you have to bash other people because WE do have places to ride. I think we call people like you a "Hater". yea...thats the right term for you, a Hater.
Platnium...Things around here are starting to get a little crazy. So many people have quads and so many people absolutly love to ride. Every weekend i have 15 people calling me to go riding. I can only take a few at a time. Last weekend we had a whole pack of people together and we got kicked out because there were too many people. I understand this because of liability issues and no one wants to get sued. Maybe one of these weekends we can hook up but you cant come back around here and take all these kinds of people to spots if we end up going. Columbia road is a LEGAL spot to ride but it sux. Everywhere else is off limits unless you know someone or have permission or are ridin with some one (two people) that knows the owners. Its Hammonton, what are you gonna do. H_Town is know for this kind of stuff. Everyone is afraid.

platinum350
01-14-2005, 08:04 AM
Hey Jersey450R, thats totally cool....just let me know when it would be a good time for me to ride with you. As far as me bringing a lot of people-I don't even know many people that ride anymore. Im 27, getting old...my friends gave it up after getting hurt all the time, but not me. So you won't have to worry about that.