PDA

View Full Version : Pretty good fight

86350x
01-13-2005, 10:52 AM
http://media.big-boys.com/files01/skiorboard.wmv

Just goes to show ya, your not invicable if you have your buddies with ya. The little guy by himself tore em up.

Quad18star
01-13-2005, 11:00 AM
That's what I call getting your *** handed to you . Kind of a sucker punch , but man ... did he ever connect on it .

Skiier .......................................1
Snowboarder ..........................0

Snowboarder ... you got f**ked up !!!!!:devil:

FasstMidnightZ
01-13-2005, 11:02 AM
dude what a first punch...that was awsome who was the guy that hurt his fist the little guy or the big guy

zephead400ex
01-13-2005, 11:08 AM
Nice! http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/woohoo.gif...for the little dude!:)

Just because were small, doesn't mean we can't kick your ***!:)

...god I love fight videos!

86350x
01-13-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Nice! http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/woohoo.gif...for the little dude!:)

Just because were small, doesn't mean we can't kick your ***!:)

...god I love fight videos!

Or when a guys by himself, doesn't mean hes going to put up with alot of crap:D

Quad18star
01-13-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by hondaexrider
dude what a first punch...that was awsome who was the guy that hurt his fist the little guy or the big guy

The guy that seems to have broke his hand was the skiier ( little guy) .

And you guys are right .... even though some of us aren't the biggest guys out there or if we're alone , doesn't mean we aren't able to throw the fists around . I'm by no means the biggest guy out there , but I ain't scared to throw them . Been there , done that .... had my *** handed to me and done my share of dishing it out also .

Broken bones don't hurt till after the fight anyways . :devil:

There's a great thread over at yfzcentral with all fight videos . Some pretty insane ones also .

Mxjunkie
01-13-2005, 11:18 AM
lmao thats a pretty loud sound when he clocks him

fight thread
http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=20325&hl=fight&

bansheeguy77
01-13-2005, 12:19 PM
that was a great first shot he had on him. and for the yfz central link they are all decent. that kimbo guy is good but put him in the octagon and tim sylvia would own him in under a minute. ya think ur a bad *** stop playin with the poodles and step up to the rotweilers

Quad18star
01-13-2005, 12:29 PM
Ya that Kimbo guy would get owned in a real Sanctioned UFC fight . Sean Gannon already proved that . But you won't see me stepping up to him ..... I know my limits ... he's past that line . See how he f**ked up that other black guys eye?? :eek:

Sportrax10
01-13-2005, 01:30 PM
:eek:

bansheeguy77
01-13-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Ya that Kimbo guy would get owned in a real Sanctioned UFC fight . Sean Gannon already proved that . But you won't see me stepping up to him ..... I know my limits ... he's past that line . See how he f**ked up that other black guys eye?? :eek:

yeah that was pretty ugly. the funny thing is ive never heard of sean gannon and he kicked his *** lol. imagine what a good fighter would do. i wouldnt challenge him either no doubt but hey id throw it down if he wanted to. 99.9% sure id get owned but ya never know. a few things i picked up on is he is very quick but he throws his head around alot and lets it very vulnerable when he punches. its low so a good knee would get him if ur ready for it. or just take him down or wear him out like a few ppl said before he has no stamina.

Flynbryan19
01-13-2005, 01:35 PM
That was funny as crap..... Thats what happens sometimes though...... Go pushin' around people and eventually your gonna get your hat handed to ya.... :)

Punk'd
01-13-2005, 03:04 PM
nice first punch! I just got in a recent fight with this guy that attempted to do somthing to my g/f (you guys can figure it out) hes over 6 foot and 200pounds and im a little guy at around 5'8 138 pounds and lets just say he didnt hit me once but tried alot of times and each time I blocked it or ducked n stuck him. the fight ended by him screaming for me to stop (he was on the ground and i was still hitting him) he had gashes and cuts n bruises n bumps everywere n he tried to shake my hand and appoligize to me couple minutes after he got back up:huh I hate to fight but this guy deserved it and i had to prove to him that no one messes with my g/f.. one of those things you have to do. and i didnt start it. (He thought I was waisting his time because he could take me with one hand) so big dudes arnt always so strong... atleast wen someones pissed.

sorry had to share it but anyway nice vid!

crday98
01-13-2005, 04:46 PM
lol, that reminds me of a story a guy at work used to tell.....

"i was after this guy for three days..... three days i tracked that mutha ***er down. i finally found em....... backed em up in a corner and he turned around and beat the livin chit outta me." :D

JForestZ34
01-13-2005, 05:05 PM
I would say that was a pretty good sucker punch. But in my opinion when your up in somebodys face like that you should be expecting a sucker punch if not well you just got your *** kicked. So that bigger guy got exactly what he deserved. You can only take so much before you snap. Well the samller guy did the right thing. He even was taking on the guys budy to and gave him a couple shots to. Also the funniest part of that video is when the small guy hit him first it knocked his head back so fast and hard it knocked his hat a sun glasses off.. HA HA HA

James

bansheerider29x
01-13-2005, 05:19 PM
momma said knock you down...........so im gonna knock you down haha