PDA

View Full Version : WORCS race ROUND 1 - AZ

400grl
01-13-2005, 09:12 AM
I think I posted this somewhere before, but i couldn't find it.......anyone who is close to the AZ area should think of coming out and racing this race at SW on Jan 22/23rd!!!! Even if you are an MX'er!!!! The course is going to be a blast and will be alot of MX mixed in with sand washes and desert........it's the first year the WORCS series is having their own weekend for the quads for EACH round!!! What a huge step for quads!!! I know ID had a good turnout - and who goes to Idaho?? :huh :huh (I'm SO KIDDING TINA!!!).........and if you are an attention whore, there should be plenty of camera's pointed at us at all times!!! :) Race coverage galore!!!! :)

Hope to see you racers there - I've never raced WORCS....but it sounds like ALOT of fun!!! :)

BlueZ440
01-13-2005, 09:00 PM
My friends are coming down..they are going to Rep Idaho..LOL..I was going to do the worcs then go to the Ice race in tucson the following weekend, and then go to Glen Helen but No money left..So I'm stuck with Glen Helen only..have fun and take pictures 400grl..

QuadJunkies
01-14-2005, 08:33 AM
Attn. Whore.. lmao!!!!! that funny!!! :p

so girl, you racing ??? Im asusuming so, and I got the flyer...your right...... LOTS of coverage for this event!!! :cool:
Blue, Is Lance and Craig going??? Shootys???

400grl
01-14-2005, 08:51 AM
Tina! Yes, I'm going to race this one......well.....I'm going to do my best to hang on for an hour - I don't know if you can call that racing!!! LOL!!!! :) I don't get to do Glen Helen, but I HAVE to support my favorite AZ track and this ATV only event!!!

BlueZ440 - you will love Glen Helen!!!! I PM'd you back! :) Cool that your friends are going to make it down here!!!! :) How awesome!!

I will try to take lots of pics.....Harlen will be here, too - and I think a few others are going to take pics, so we should have a boatload of coverage for this one! :)

BlueZ440
01-14-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Attn. Whore.. lmao!!!!! that funny!!! :p

so girl, you racing ??? Im asusuming so, and I got the flyer...your right...... LOTS of coverage for this event!!! :cool:
Blue, Is Lance and Craig going??? Shootys???

Yes.. all them fools are going..:) Lance brother might from WA.

BlueZ440
01-14-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
Tina! Yes, I'm going to race this one......well.....I'm going to do my best to hang on for an hour - I don't know if you can call that racing!!! LOL!!!! :) I don't get to do Glen Helen, but I HAVE to support my favorite AZ track and this ATV only event!!!

BlueZ440 - you will love Glen Helen!!!! I PM'd you back! :) Cool that your friends are going to make it down here!!!! :) How awesome!!

I will try to take lots of pics.....Harlen will be here, too - and I think a few others are going to take pics, so we should have a boatload of coverage for this one! :)

NICE..Thanks for the PM 400grl:D

Duncanracer
01-14-2005, 06:51 PM
i'll be there on the #85 Honda 450 in production B and Open B

400grl
01-14-2005, 09:34 PM
Very cool!!! Good to see some Cali people coming for this!!! :) ;)